Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 Years
- FDA Approved
- LCD screen display
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving
- Phone: (888) 850-4597
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter includes a choice of Reusable Edan SpO2 Sensor (recommended standard: Adult), four (4) AA Size Batteries (#01.21.064086), Carrying Case (#11.56.110165), User Manual, and H100B Quick Reference Card.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free From Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The H100B Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring - from spot checks to continuous monitoring. It's dedicated to offer reliable, accurate, and sensitive measurement of blood oxygen saturation under even harsh conditions, such as in hospitals, intra-hospital transport, and other hospital grade facilities.
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Features
- FDA Approved.
- LCD screen display.
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display.
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving.
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate Measurement.
- Display numeric and Waveform of SpO2 simultaneously.
- Long battery life - up to 48 hours on four "AA" or 36 Hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Powerful data storage capacity.
- Up to 100 IDs and 300 hours data storage capability for continuous monitoring.
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review, and printing.
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed in the screen.
- Audible and visible alarm capability (adjustable).
- Pulse-tone modulation (Pitch Tone).
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Size: 160 mm (L) x 70 mm (W) x 37.6 mm (H).
- Weight: 0.36 lbs (165 g) without batteries.
- SpO2: 0 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 - 300 bpm.
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 2% (70 - 100%).
- Neonate: ± 3% (70 - 100%).
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 3 bpm.
- Neonate: ± 3 bpm.
- SpO2 Resolution: 1%.
- PR Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Display: LCD (128 * 64).
- Working: 5 to 40 °C.
- Storage/Shipping: -20 to 55 °C.
- Working: 25 ~ 80% (non-condensing).
- Storage/Shipping: 25 ~ 93% (non-condensing).
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Accessories
The H100B Pulse Oximeter is commonly purchased with:
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #03.16.113589: Battery Charger Stand Kit.
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Configurations
- #12.01.110492-11: 1 m Neonate (< 6.6 lbs / < 3 kg) Wrap Resuable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).
- #02.01.210121-11: 1 m Pediatric (22 - 110 lbs / 10 - 50 kg) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).
- #02.01.210120-11: 1 m Adult (> 66 lbs / > 30 kgs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9) (recommended).
- #02.01.210122-11: 1 m Adult (> 66 lbs / > 30 kg) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).