The Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter includes a choice of Reusable Edan SpO2 Sensor (recommended standard: Adult), four (4) AA Size Batteries (#01.21.064086), Carrying Case (#11.56.110165), User Manual, and H100B Quick Reference Card.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free From Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The H100B Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring - from spot checks to continuous monitoring. All monitoring data can be transferred to PC for storage, management, review, and printing. It's dedicated to offer reliable, accurate, and sensitive measurement of blood oxygen saturation under even harsh conditions, such as in hospitals, intra-hospital transport, and other hospital grade facilities.
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Features
- FDA Approved.
- LCD screen display.
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display.
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving.
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate Measurement.
- Display numeric and Waveform of SpO2 simultaneously.
- Long battery life - up to 48 hours on four "AA" or 36 Hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Powerful data storage capacity.
- Up to 100 IDs and 300 hours data storage capability for continuous monitoring.
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review, and printing.
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed in the screen.
- Audible and visible alarm capability (adjustable).
- Pulse-tone modulation (Pitch Tone).
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Size: 160 mm (L) x 70 mm (W) x 37.6 mm (H).
- Weight: 0.36 lbs (165 g) without batteries.
- SpO2: 0 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 - 300 bpm.
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 2% (70 - 100%).
- Neonate: ± 3% (70 - 100%).
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 3 bpm.
- Neonate: ± 3 bpm.
- SpO2 Resolution: 1%.
- PR Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Display: LCD (128 * 64).
- Working: 5 to 40 °C.
- Storage/Shipping: -20 to 55 °C.
- Working: 25 ~ 80% (non-condensing).
- Storage/Shipping: 25 ~ 93% (non-condensing).
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Accessories
The H100B Pulse Oximeter is commonly purchased with:
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #03.16.113589: Battery Charger Stand Kit.
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Configurations
- #12.01.110492-11: 1 m Neonate (< 6.6 lbs / < 3 kg) Wrap Resuable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).
- #02.01.210121-11: 1 m Pediatric (22 - 110 lbs / 10 - 50 kg) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).
- #02.01.210120-11: 1 m Adult (> 66 lbs / > 30 kgs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9) (recommended).
- #02.01.210122-11: 1 m Adult (> 66 lbs / > 30 kg) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$75.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$450.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $75 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight shipping - Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. Please let us know if a delivery appointment is preferred.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $450 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. and Canada
- Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote for your order and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email email@example.com for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.