Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter includes a choice of Reusable Edan SpO2 Sensor (recommended standard: Adult), four (4) AA Size Batteries (#01.21.064086), Carrying Case (#11.56.110165), User Manual, and H100B Quick Reference Card.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free From Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The H100B Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring - from spot checks to continuous monitoring. All monitoring data can be transferred to PC for storage, management, review, and printing. It's dedicated to offer reliable, accurate, and sensitive measurement of blood oxygen saturation under even harsh conditions, such as in hospitals, intra-hospital transport, and other hospital grade facilities.
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Features
- FDA Approved.
- LCD screen display.
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display.
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving.
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate Measurement.
- Display numeric and Waveform of SpO2 simultaneously.
- Long battery life - up to 48 hours on four "AA" or 36 Hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Powerful data storage capacity.
- Up to 100 IDs and 300 hours data storage capability for continuous monitoring.
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review, and printing.
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed in the screen.
- Audible and visible alarm capability (adjustable).
- Pulse-tone modulation (Pitch Tone).
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Size: 160 mm (L) x 70 mm (W) x 37.6 mm (H).
- Weight: 0.36 lbs (165 g) without batteries.
- SpO2: 0 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 - 300 bpm.
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 2% (70 - 100%).
- Neonate: ± 3% (70 - 100%).
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 3 bpm.
- Neonate: ± 3 bpm.
- SpO2 Resolution: 1%.
- PR Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Display: LCD (128 * 64).
- Working: 5 to 40 °C.
- Storage/Shipping: -20 to 55 °C.
- Working: 25 ~ 80% (non-condensing).
- Storage/Shipping: 25 ~ 93% (non-condensing).
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Accessories
The H100B Pulse Oximeter is commonly purchased with:
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #03.16.113589: Battery Charger Stand Kit.
Edan H100B Pulse Oximeter Configurations
- #12.01.110492-11: 1 m Neonate (< 6.6 lbs / < 3 kg) Wrap Resuable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).
- #02.01.210121-11: 1 m Pediatric (22 - 110 lbs / 10 - 50 kg) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).
- #02.01.210120-11: 1 m Adult (> 66 lbs / > 30 kgs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9) (recommended).
- #02.01.210122-11: 1 m Adult (> 66 lbs / > 30 kg) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9).