- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 3/5-Lead ECG, RESPN, NIBP, SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR
- Low power consumption model
- Fan-less design leads to low noise level in critical departments and ensures it doesn't bring in dust
- HL7 compatible with built-in Wi-Fi capability
- MFR: Edan Ships from Edan
- Phone: (888) 850-4597
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan elite Series V5 Modular Patient Monitor (#Elite V5) includes a power cable (AHA standard), a ground cable, a reference card, and a user manual.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Note: Must purchase XM module or iM20 monitor to have any basic parameters.
Note II: Data saved on the USB is encrypted. Users cannot simply see the vitals on a computer without the proper software. CMS/CMS-Lite software is required for viewing live to capture that data as a PDF. Alternatively an installed printer can be used to view results. Printers MUST be added to a monitor order at the time of purchase. Otherwise a $195 labor fee plus the cost of the printer will be added. Please select the with printer option at checkout or contact MFI directly before purchasing to make sure your order includes a printer.
Designed as a full modular monitor, the Edan elite Series V5 Modular Patient Monitor provides comprehensive healthcare solutions and is especially useful for critical divisions. By using it together with the Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor you can build a seamless connection from ambulances to in-hospital cares. Thanks to plug-and-play modules and an extensive modular rack, the elite Series Monitor is capable of monitoring a wide range of parameters simultaneously, adapting from critical cares to anesthesia monitoring, with additional monitoring capabilities such as ICG, RM, and BIS. Optional configurations include: Parameter amplifier mainframe, 12 lead ECG, Thermal recorder, CO2 (Sidestream/Mainstream), 8-IBP, C.O., Anesthesia Gas (Sidestream/Mainstream, and two units of battery.
Edan elite Series V5 Modular Patient Monitor Features
- 3/5-Lead ECG, RESPN, NIBP, SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR.
- Low power consumption model.
- Fan-less design leads to low noise level in critical departments and ensures it doesn't bring in dust.
- HL7 compatible with built-in Wi-Fi capability.
- Seamlessly connects with any hospital network and interacts with the hospital information system.
- Works with other hospital facilities like defibrillators, nurse call system, central monitoring system, and more.
- Customized alarm setting.
- Waveform color adjustable.
- Bi-directional communications with central monitoring system.
- 150-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- 720 seconds full-disclosure waveforms review.
- Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, OxyCRG, Large font display.
- Customizable shortcut menu allows for easy one-touch access to frequently used functions.
- 12.1" color TFT LCD 1280*1024 screen enables top-class quality display of waveforms and measurements.
- Touch screen.
- PAM interface.
- Analog output/nurse call.
- Defibrillation synchronization output.
- Ethernet interface.
Edan elite Series V5 Modular Patient Monitor Specifications
- Adult: 40 mmHg - 270 mmHg.
- Pediatric: 40 mmHg - 200 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 40 mmHg - 135 mmHg.
- Adult: 10 mmHg - 215 mmHg.
- Pediatric: 10 mmHg - 150 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 10 mmHg - 110 mmHg.
Arterial Mean Pressure Range:
- Adult: 20 mmHg - 235 mmHg.
- Pediatric: 20 mmHg - 165 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 20 mmHg - 110 mmHg.
- BP Determination Time: 30 s - 45 s.
- Measurement Range: 0° C - 50° C (32° F - 122° F).
- Measurement Method: Thermal Resistance.
- Thermometry Measurement Accuracy: +/- 0.1° C or +/- 0.2° F.
- Measurement Range: 0 - 100%.
- SpO2 Measurement Accuracy: ADU/PED +/- 2% (70% - 100% SpO2); NEO +/- 3% (70% - 100% SpO2).
- Wireless Connection: Optional.
- WiFi Compliant: Optional.
- PC Link Option: Yes.
- Power Type: 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 1.8 A - 0.75 A.
- Battery Life: 120 min - 90 min.
- Safe Operating Temperature: +10 ° C - +40° C.
- Humidity: 10% - 95% (non-condensing).
- Capacity: 1 hour at 1 second resolution/150 hours at 1 minute resolution; 1200 sets of NIBP measurement data.
- Range: 40 bpm - 240 bpm.
- Accuracy: +/- 3 bpm or 3.5% whichever is greater.
- Patient Populations: Adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Workflow: Continuous monitoring.
- USB Port: Yes.
- Device Alarms: Adjustable.
- Nurse Calling: Yes.
Edan elite Series V5 Modular Patient Monitor Accessories
The Edan elite Series V5 Modular Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- V-IBP Module (#22.08.208031).
- V-SpO2 Module (#22.08.208051).
- V-C.O. Module (#22.08.208029).
- V-CO2 Sidestream Module (#22.08.208020).
- V-CO2 Mainstream Module (#22.08.208021).
- V-AG Sidestream Module.
- V-AG Mainstream Module (#22.08.208023).
- V-AG Sidestream with O2 Module (#22.08.208022).
Edan elite Series V5 Modular Patient ...