Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 Years
- Intended for diagnostic ultrasound imaging analysis in gynecology rooms, obstetrics rooms, examination rooms, intensive care units, and emergency rooms
- PW Doppler supplies physiologic information for increased diagnostic value
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging technology provides best in-class image quality
- Five-frequency transducers increase versatility
- Phone: (888) 850-4597
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System (#DUS60) comes standard with:
- Transducer of your choice.
- (2) Fuses (#21.21.064172).
- Transducer holder (#01.51.113140).
- Transducer cable holder (#01.52.113229).
- Ultrasound gel holder (#21.51.113131).
- Ultrasound Gel [(CE mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78007-11)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#11.13.36015)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- Flash Disk [(Netac, U180, 2G, USB 2.0 protocol) (#11.18.052245-10)].
- User Manual.
Warranty: 2 Years (System) / 1 Year (Accessories/Disposables) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The DUS 60 System is intended for diagnostic ultrasound imaging analysis in gynecology rooms, obstetrics rooms, examination rooms, intensive care units, and emergency rooms. It is intended for use by or on the order of a physician or similarly qualified health care professional for ultrasound evaluation.
Common Applications: Fetus, Abdomen, Pediatrics, Small Organ, Neonatal head, Cardiology, Peripheral Vessel, Musculo-skeleton (Conventional and Superficial), Urology (including prostate), Transrecta, and Transvagina.
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System provides superb value and the best quality across the entire range of applications, with enhanced support of pulsed wave Doppler imaging to meet the higher diagnostic requirements.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Features
Powerful Technologies to Increase Your Diagnostic Confidence:
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging technology provides best in-class image quality.
- PW Doppler supplies physiologic information for increased diagnostic value.
- Multiple transducer options increases versatility.
Go Anywhere You Need to Go:
- Compact and lightweight design for excellent mobility.
- Built-in battery provides up to two hours of point-of-care imaging.
- Large capacity data storage (504 MB).
Intuitive User-Friendly Design:
- One touch image optimization via smart IP key.
- Backlit, easy-to-use control panel.
- User-defined keys to customize your work-flow.
Practical Tools Enhance Efficiency:
- Intelligent 8-segment TGC for precise adjustment.
- Seven pseudo-color options enhance image presentation.
- Multi-format data transfer via USB and DICOM 3.0 (optional).
- Applied Technologies: Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI), Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Digital Beam-Forming (DBF), Dynamic Receiving Focusing (DRF), Real-time Dynamic Aperture (RDA), Dynamic Frequency Scanning (DFS), and Dynamic Apodization.
- Display Modes: B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M, and PW.
- Display: Date, Time, Probe Name, Probe Frequency, Frame Rate, Patient Name, Patient ID, Hospital Name, Depth, Exam Type, Measurement Values, Body Marks, Annotations, and Probe Position.
- Two standard transducer connectors.
- Maximum frequency up to 10 MHz.
- 12.1" TFT-LCD monitor.
- Folding keyboard designed with trackball is easy and convenient for various types of operation.
- Two USB ports support storage, transferring, and printing.
- 256-frame bidirectional cine loop memory.
- 8-segment TGC control.
- IP (Image Processing) Function.
- Measurement and calculation software packages.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Specifications
- Gray Scales: 256.
- Scanning Angle: Up to 152° (transducer dependent).
- Scanning Depth: From 19 mm to 324 mm (transducer dependent).
- Body Mark: > 130 types.
- Transducer auto-detection.
- Peripheral Ports: S-video output, Video output, VGA output, two USB ports, Ethernet port, Remote control, and Footswitch port.
Measurement and Calculation:
- B-mode: Distance, circumference, area, volume, angle, ratio, %stenosis, histogram.
- M-mode: Distance, time, heart rate, slope.
- Doppler: Time, heart rate, velocity, acceleration, trace, and RI.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions: 13" (L) x 8.7" (W) x 12.6" (H) (330 mm x 220 mm x 320 mm).
- Weight: 15.7 lb (7.1 kg).
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Transducers
|Part Number||Transducer||Fundamental Frequencies||Harmonic Frequencies||Applications|
|#12.01.210683||C361-2 (Convex Array) *Recommended||2.5 / 3.5 / 4.5 MHz||H2.5 / H2.7 MHz||Abdomen, OB/GYN, Urology|
|#12.01.210685||E611-2 (Transvaginal)||5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 MHz||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Endovaginal, OB/GYN|
|#12.01.210686||E741-2 (Endorectal)||6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 MHz||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Urology|
|#12.01.210692||L761-2 (Linear Array)||6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 MHz||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Small Parts, Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Superficial|
|#12.01.210693||C611-2 (Micro-Convex Array)||5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 MHz||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Cardiology, Pediatrics|
|#12.01.210695||L743-2 (Linear Array) *Recommended||6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 MHz||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Small Parts, Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Superficial|
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Accessories
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System is commonly purchased with:
- #MT-805: Luxury Mobile Trolley.
- Needle Guide Bracket:
- #02.01.102338-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C363UA and C362UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR60.
- #02.01.102346-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C343UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR40.
- #02.01.102380-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C321UA Micro-Convex Transducer, BGK-CR20.
- #02.01.102963-11: Needle Guide Bracket for E613UA Transvaginal Transducer, BGK-CR10UA.
- #02.01.210216: Needle Guide Bracket for E743UA Transrectal/Endorectal Transducer, BGK-EL40.
- #12.01.102899: Needle Guide Bracket for L763UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA70.
- #12.01.116248: Needle Guide Bracket for C613UA Micro-Convex Array Transducer, BGK-MCR10.
- #02.01.102355-12: Needle Guide Bracket for L742UA & L743UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA43.
- #01.56.465013: DUS 60 Carrying Bag.
- #01.56.465073-10: DUS 60 Luxury Carrying Bag.
- #01.56.465135-10: UA Transducer Packing Aluminum Case.
- #01.56.465134-10: UA Transducer Aluminum Case Packing with Foamy Cotton.
- #03-08: Parker Aquasonic Clear Ultrasonic Gel (0.25 liter).
- #11.10.102414: Foot switch (CE mark).
- DICOM software package.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Literature
My experience was excellent! I found what I wanted easily on the website, then called for expedited handling to ensure delivery by date needed for our clinic. The customer service was amazing! Glad to find this medical supply company! I'll be purchasing additional equipment in near future
We are medical equipment marketing company from Nigeria I have sold edan product ultrasound machines and patient monitors, I will like to be buying from your company.