The Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System (#DUS60) comes standard with:
- Transducer of your choice.
- (2) Fuses (#21.21.064172).
- Transducer holder (#01.51.113140).
- Transducer cable holder (#01.52.113229).
- Ultrasound gel holder (#21.51.113131).
- Ultrasound Gel [(CE mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78007-11)].
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery [(14.8 V / 6400 mAh) (#01.21.064135)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#11.13.36015)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- Flash Disk [(Netac, U180, 2G, USB 2.0 protocol) (#11.18.052245-10)].
- User Manual.
Warranty: 2 Years (System) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The DUS 60 System is intended for diagnostic ultrasound imaging analysis in gynecology rooms, obstetrics rooms, examination rooms, intensive care units, and emergency rooms. It is intended for use by or on the order of a physician or similarly qualified health care professional for ultrasound evaluation.
Common Applications: Fetus, Abdomen, Pediatrics, Small Organ, Neonatal head, Cardiology, Peripheral Vessel, Musculo-skeleton (Conventional and Superficial), Urology (including prostate), Transrecta, and Transvagina.
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System provides superb value and the best quality across the entire range of applications, with enhanced support of PW imaging to meet the higher diagnostic requirements.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Features
Powerful Technologies to Increase Your Diagnostic Confidence:
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging technology provides best in-class image quality.
- PW Doppler supplies physiologic information for increased diagnostic value.
- Multiple transducer options increases versatility.
Go Anywhere You Need to Go:
- Compact and lightweight design for excellent mobility.
- Built-in battery provides up to two hours of point-of-care imaging.
- Large capacity data storage (504 MB).
Intuitive User-Friendly Design:
- One touch image optimization via smart IP key.
- Backlit, easy-to-use control panel.
- User-defined keys to customize your work-flow.
Practical Tools Enhance Efficiency:
- Intelligent 8-segment TGC for precise adjustment.
- Seven pseudo-color options enhance image presentation.
- Multi-format data transfer via USB and DICOM 3.0 (optional).
- Applied Technologies: Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI), Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Digital Beam-Forming (DBF), Dynamic Receiving Focusing (DRF), Real-time Dynamic Aperture (RDA), Dynamic Frequency Scanning (DFS), and Dynamic Apodization.
- Display Modes: B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M, and PW.
- Display: Date, Time, Probe Name, Probe Frequency, Frame Rate, Patient Name, Patient ID, Hospital Name, Depth, Exam Type, Measurement Values, Body Marks, Annotations, and Probe Position.
- Two standard transducer connectors.
- Maximum frequency up to 10 MHz.
- 12.1" TFT-LCD monitor.
- Folding keyboard designed with trackball is easy and convenient for various types of operation.
- Two USB ports support storage, transferring, and printing.
- 256-frame bidirectional cine loop memory.
- 8-segment TGC control.
- IP (Image Processing) Function.
- Measurement and calculation software packages.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Specifications
- Gray Scales: 256.
- Scanning Angle: Up to 152° (transducer dependent).
- Scanning Depth: From 19 mm to 324 mm (transducer dependent).
- Body Mark: > 130 types.
- Transducer auto-detection.
- Peripheral Ports: S-video output, Video output, VGA output, two USB ports, Ethernet port, Remote control, and Footswitch port.
Measurement and Calculation:
- B-mode: Distance, circumference, area, volume, angle, ratio, %stenosis, histogram.
- M-mode: Distance, time, heart rate, slope.
- Doppler: Time, heart rate, velocity, acceleration, trace, and RI.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions: 13" (L) x 8.7" (W) x 12.6" (H) (330 mm x 220 mm x 320 mm).
- Net Weight: 15.7 lbs (7.1 kg).
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Transducers
|Part Number||Transducer||Fundamental Frequencies||Elements||Harmonic Frequencies||Applications|
|#12.01.116212||C363UA (Convex Array)||2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 MHz||96||-||-|
|#12.01.210683||C361-2 (Convex Array) *Recommended||2.5 / 3.5 / 4.5 MHz||-||H2.5 / H2.7 MHz||Abdomen, OB/GYN, Urology|
|#12.01.210685||E611-2 (Transvaginal)||5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 MHz||-||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Endovaginal, OB/GYN|
|#12.01.210686||E741-2 (Endorectal)||6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 MHz||-||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Urology|
|#12.01.210692||L761-2 (Linear Array)||6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 MHz||-||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Small Parts, Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Superficial|
|#12.01.210693||C611-2 (Micro-Convex Array)||5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 MHz||-||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Cardiology, Pediatrics|
|#12.01.210695||L743-2 (Linear Array) *Recommended||6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 MHz||-||H4.5 / H4.7 MHz||Small Parts, Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Superficial|
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Accessories
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System is commonly purchased with:
- #MT-805: Luxury Mobile Trolley.
Needle Guide Bracket:
- #02.01.102338-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C363UA and C362UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR60.
- #02.01.102346-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C343UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR40.
- #02.01.102963-11: Needle Guide Bracket for E613UA Transvaginal Transducer, BGK-CR10UA.
- #02.01.210216: Needle Guide Bracket for E743UA Transrectal/Endorectal Transducer, BGK-EL40.
- #12.01.102899: Needle Guide Bracket for L763UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA70.
- #12.01.116248: Needle Guide Bracket for C613UA Micro-Convex Array Transducer, BGK-MCR10.
- #02.01.102355-12: Needle Guide Bracket for L742UA & L743UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA43.
- #01.56.465013: DUS 60 Carrying Bag.
- #01.56.465073-10: DUS 60 Luxury Carrying Bag.
- #01.56.465135-10: UA Transducer Packing Aluminum Case.
- #01.56.465134-10: UA Transducer Aluminum Case Packing with Foamy Cotton.
- #03-08: Parker Aquasonic Clear Ultrasonic Gel (0.25 liter).
- #11.10.102414: Foot switch (CE mark).
- DICOM software package.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$75.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$450.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $75 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $450 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email email@example.com for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.