The Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System comes standard with:
- Transducer of your choice (recommended standard: convex array transducer C363UA).
- 2 fuses (#21.21.064172).
- Transducer holder (#01.51.113140).
- Transducer cable holder (#01.52.113229).
- Ultrasound gel holder (#21.51.113131).
- Ultrasound gel [(CE mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78007-11)].
- Power cord [(USA standard) (#11.13.36015)].
- Ground cable (#11.13.114214).
- Flash disk [(Netac, U180, 2G, USB 2.0 protocol) (#11.18.052245-10)].
- User manual.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years.
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System (#DUS60) provides superb value and the best quality across the entire range of applications, with enhanced support of PW imaging to meet the higher diagnostic requirements.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Features:
- Multi-purpose for abdomen, OB/GYN, urology, small parts, and biopsy.
- Digital beam former.
- 2 standard transducer connectors.
- Multi-frequency transducer series, fulfill different applications.
- Maximum frequency up to 10 MHz.
- 12.1" LCD monitor.
- Portable: 15.7 lbs.
- 2 USB ports support storage, transferring, and printing.
- THI (tissue harmonic imaging).
- TSI (tissue specific imaging).
- PW imaging.
- Lithium rechargeable battery.
- Pseudo Color: 7 types.
- 256-frame cine loop memory.
- 504 MB built-in image storage capacity.
- 8-segment TGC control.
- IP (image processing) Function.
- Backlit keyboard.
- DICOM 3.0 (optional).
- Measurement and calculation software packages.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Transducers:
- 12.01.116212 (C363UA): Convex Array Transducer (2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 MHz, 96 elements).
- 12.01.210683 (C361-2): Convex Array Transducer (2.5 / 3.5 / 4.5 / H2.5 / H2.7).
- 12.01.210685 (E611-2): Transvaginal Transducer (5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210686 (E741-2): Endorectal Transducer (6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210692 (L761-2): Linear Array Transducer (6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210693 (C611-2): Micro-Convex Array Transducer (5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210695 (L743-2): Linear Array Transducer (6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Accessories:
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System is commonly purchased with:
- MT-805: Luxury Mobile Trolley.
Needle Guide Bracket:
- 02.01.102338-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C363UA & C362UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR60.
- 02.01.102346-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C343UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR40.
- 02.01.102963-11: Needle Guide Bracket for E613UA Transvaginal Transducer, BGK-CR10UA.
- 02.01.210216: Needle Guide Bracket for E743UA Transrectal/Endorectal Transducer, BGK-EL40.
- 12.01.102899: Needle Guide Bracket for L763UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA70.
- 12.01.116248: Needle Guide Bracket for C613UA Micro-Convex Array Transducer, BGK-MCR10.
- 02.01.102355-12: Needle Guide Bracket for L742UA & L743UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA43.
- 01.56.465013: DUS 60 Carrying Bag.
- 01.56.465073-10: DUS 60 Luxury Carrying Bag.
- 01.56.465135-10: UA Transducer Packing Aluminum Case.
- 01.56.465134-10: UA Transducer Aluminum Case Packing with Foamy Cotton.
- 03-08: Parker Ultrasonic Gel (0.25 liter).
- 01.21.064135: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (14.8 V / 6400 mAh).
- 11.10.102414: Foot switch (CE mark).
- DICOM software package.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Literature:
Edan DUS 60 Diagnostic Ultrasound Manual
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.A.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if payed for with PayPal. Orders can also be processed over the phone or through email, if you prefer payment by Bank Wire, Cash, or Direct Deposit. Please email desired products and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information for quotation and payment instructions.
- Customer/Recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there shall be no insurance coverage.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there shall be no insurance coverage.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% Credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper packaging by the customer.