- Transducer of your choice (recommended standard: Convex Array Transducer C363UA).
- 2 Fuses (#21.21.064172).
- Transducer holder (#01.51.113140).
- Transducer cable holder (#01.52.113229).
- Ultrasound gel holder (#21.51.113131).
- Ultrasound Gel [(CE mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78007-11)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#11.13.36015)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- Flash Disk [(Netac, U180, 2G, USB 2.0 protocol) (#11.18.052245-10)].
- User Manual.
Warranty: 3 Years Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The DUS 60 System is intended for diagnostic ultrasound imaging analysis in gynecology rooms, obstetrics rooms, examination rooms, intensive care units, and emergency rooms. It is intended for use by or on the order of a physician or similarly qualified health care professional for ultrasound evaluation.
Common Applications: Fetus, Abdomen, Pediatrics, Small Organ, Neonatal head, Cardiology, Peripheral Vessel, Musculo-skeleton (Conventional and Superficial), Urology (including prostate), Transrecta, and Transvagina.
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System provides superb value and the best quality across the entire range of applications, with enhanced support of PW imaging to meet the higher diagnostic requirements.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Features:
Powerful Technologies to Increase Your Diagnostic Confidence:
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging technology provides best in-class image quality.
- PW Doppler supplies physiologic information for increased diagnostic value.
- Multiple transducer options increases versatility.
Go Anywhere You Need to Go:
- Compact and lightweight design for excellent mobility.
- Built-in battery provides up to 2 hours of point-of-care imaging.
- Large capacity data storage (504 MB).
Intuitive User-Friendly Design:
- One touch image optimization via smart IP key.
- Backlit, easy-to-use control panel.
- User-defined keys to customize your work-flow.
Practical Tools Enhance Efficiency:
- Intelligent 8-segment TGC for precise adjustment.
- Multi-format data transfer via USB and DICOM 3.0 (optional).
- 7 pseudo-color options enhance image presentation.
- Applied Technologies: Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI), Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Digital Beam-Forming (DBF), Dynamic Receiving Focusing (DRF), Real-time Dynamic Aperture (RDA), Dynamic Frequency Scanning (DFS), and Dynamic Apodization.
- Display Modes: B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M, and PW.
- Display: Date, Time, Probe Name, Probe Frequency, Frame Rate, Patient Name, Patient ID, Hospital Name, Depth, Exam Type, Measurement Values, Body Marks, Annotations, and Probe Position.
- 2 standard transducer connectors.
- Maximum frequency up to 10 MHz.
- 12.1" TFT-LCD monitor.
- Folding keyboard designed with trackball is easy and convenient for various types of operation.
- 2 USB ports support storage, transferring, and printing.
- 256-frame bidirectional cine loop memory.
- 8-segment TGC control.
- IP (Image Processing) Function.
- Measurement and calculation software packages.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Specifications:
- Gray Scales: 256.
- Scanning Angle: Up to 152° (transducer dependent).
- Scanning Depth: From 19 mm to 324 mm (transducer dependent).
- Body Mark: > 130 types.
- Transducer auto-detection.
- Peripheral Ports: S-video output, Video output, VGA output, 2 USB ports, Ethernet port, Remote control, and Footswitch port.
Measurement and Calculation:
- B-mode: Distance, circumference, area, volume, angle, ratio, %stenosis, histogram.
- M-mode: Distance, time, heart rate, slope.
- Doppler: Time, heart rate, velocity, acceleration, trace, and RI.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions: 13.0" L x 8.7" W x 12.6" H (330 mm x 220 mm x 320 mm).
- Net Weight: 15.7 lbs (7.1 kg).
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Transducers:
- 12.01.116212: Convex Array Transducer C363UA (2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 MHz, 96 elements).
- 12.01.210683: Convex Array Transducer C361-2 (2.5 / 3.5 / 4.5 / H2.5 / H2.7).
- 12.01.210685: Transvaginal Transducer E611-2 (5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210686: Endorectal Transducer E741-2 (6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210692: Linear Array Transducer L761-2 (6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210693: Micro-Convex Array Transducer C611-2 (5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
- 12.01.210695: Linear Array Transducer L743-2 (6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / H4.5 / H4.7).
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Accessories:
The DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System is commonly purchased with:
- MT-805: Luxury Mobile Trolley.
Needle Guide Bracket:
- 02.01.102338-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C363UA & C362UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR60.
- 02.01.102346-12: Needle Guide Bracket for C343UA Convex Array Transducer, BGK-CR40.
- 02.01.102963-11: Needle Guide Bracket for E613UA Transvaginal Transducer, BGK-CR10UA.
- 02.01.210216: Needle Guide Bracket for E743UA Transrectal/Endorectal Transducer, BGK-EL40.
- 12.01.102899: Needle Guide Bracket for L763UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA70.
- 12.01.116248: Needle Guide Bracket for C613UA Micro-Convex Array Transducer, BGK-MCR10.
- 02.01.102355-12: Needle Guide Bracket for L742UA & L743UA Linear Array Transducer, BGK-LA43.
- 01.56.465013: DUS 60 Carrying Bag.
- 01.56.465073-10: DUS 60 Luxury Carrying Bag.
- 01.56.465135-10: UA Transducer Packing Aluminum Case.
- 01.56.465134-10: UA Transducer Aluminum Case Packing with Foamy Cotton.
- 03-08: Parker Ultrasonic Gel (0.25 liter).
- 01.21.064135: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (14.8 V / 6400 mAh).
- 11.10.102414: Foot switch (CE mark).
- DICOM software package.
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Literature:
Edan DUS 60 Diagnostic Ultrasound Manual
Edan DUS 60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.