The Dynarex Sit-To-Stand Patient Lift is equipped with a hand control, diagnostic display, a removable battery pack, knee support, foot plate, and emergency stop button.
- Structural Steel - 5 Years.
- Mechanical Parts - 1 Year.
This lift is a rehabilitation device that allows patients to rise into a full standing position, using handles, knee support, and a foot plate with anti-slip texture. It's designed to engage muscle groups and provide stability as patients regain function and strength, especially with tasks such as toilet transfer. The lift is electrically powered for ease of use in a variety of patient-care situations. This lift can best be used in medical and homecare facilities, such as long-term care, hospitals, and more.
Dynarex Sit-To-Stand Patient Lift Features
- Weight capacity of 450 lb.
- Includes hand control, diagnostic display, a removable battery pack and emergency stop button.
- Handles and foot plate with anti-slip surface help with stability.
Dynarex Sit-To-Stand Patient Lift Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Open: 40".
- Closed: 25".
- Base Height: 4.5".
- Base Length: 48".
- HCPCS: E0635.