Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Dynarex Electric Patient Lift improves patient handling and transfers that come with challenges. It has a maximum weight capacity of 450 lb.
- Structural Steel - 5 Years.
- Mechanical Parts - 1 Year.
Users can easily control the settings of the lift via a hand pendant, and can adjust the legs into the open position with a convenient shift handle. This lift can safely support sling hook-ups between 22.5" and 71.5" heights.
The steel-frame construction is durable and ensures stability throughout the transfer. The Electric Patient Lift accommodates a range of transfer locations, including beds, commodes, chairs, and more. The lift also provides caregivers the ability to lift patients off the floor in case of falls or other emergency situations.
Dynarex Electric Patient Lift Features
- Weight capacity of 450 lb with a durable steel construction.
- Support heights between 22.5" and 71.5".
- Ideal for long-term care or hospitals and rehabilitation.
Dynarex Electric Patient Lift Specifications
- Unit Weight: 127.9 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Open: 40".
- Closed: 25".
- Base Height (Clearance): 4.5"
- Base Length: 45.9".
- Color: Lime-Sand Gray.
- Frame: Lime-Sand Gray.
- Latex-Free: Yes.
- Power Cord Length: 118.1".
- Product Material: Steel.
Dynarex Electric Patient Lift Configurations
- #10700: Standard.
- #10700-SC: Combo With Scale.