The Dynarex D200 Low Bed is constructed from durable steel and features tool-free length extension to accommodate larger patients (with a weight capacity of 450 lb).
- Welds - 15 Years.
- Electrical and Mechanical - 3 Years.
- All Other Parts and Components - 1 Year.
The bed is equipped with eight 3" swivel casters with total lock, and has true vertical lift that raises up to 30” for caregiver convenience and comfort while tending to patients. The included hand pendant allows users to independently adjust bed positioning. This bed is often used in a variety of long-term care facilities including nursing homes, hospitals, and rehabilitation centers.
Dynarex D200 Low Bed Features
- Length extensions from 80" to 84" and 88".
- Headboard and footboard attached with quick-release pin lock inserts.
- Weight capacity of 450 lb.
Dynarex D200 Low Bed Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Trendelenburg: No.
- Deck Height: 7.8" - 30".
- Deck Length (with extensions):(more...)