Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Dynarex Bariatric Electric Patient Lift features a hand control, diagnostic display, removable battery pack, and emergency stop button. It helps prevent injury during patient handling and challenging transfers. The lift supports an overall weight capacity of 600 lb.
- Structural Steel - 5 Years.
- Mechanical Parts - 1 Year.
The Bariatric Electric Patient Lift accommodates a range of transfers, such as from beds, commodes, chairs, and more. In case of emergency or falls, the lift also provides caregivers the ability to lift patients off the floor or other low area.
This lift is made of a heavy-duty steel frame, with 3" front casters and 5" rear casters that are lockable for stability. This lift can also adjust to sling hook-ups ranging from 22.5" to 71.5".
Dynarex Bariatric Electric Patient Lift Features
- Weight capacity up to 600 lb.
- Base width expands to 40" open, and 25" closed.
- Includes hand control, diagnostic display, removable battery pack, and emergency stop button.
Dynarex Bariatric Electric Patient Lift Specifications
- Unit Weight: 152.9 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
- Open: 40".
- Closed: 25".
- Base Height (Clearance): 4.5"
- Base Length: 48".
- HCPCS: E0635.
- Color: Lime-Sand Gray.
- Frame: Lime-Sand Gray.
- Latex-Free: Yes.
- Power Cord Length: 118.1".
- Product Material: Steel.
Dynarex Bariatric Electric Patient Lift Configurations
- #10701: Standard.
- #10701-SC: Combo With Scale.