The Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine includes a built-in gas module, built-in gas (anesthetic agents, CO2, O2) display, container of Sodasorb, O2 sensor, two flow sensors, two new batteries, power cord, and software version 04.53.05. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Note: Patient vital signs module and vaporizers pictured are sold separately.
Warranty: 90 Days.
From the reliable line of Drager medical products comes the Apollo Anesthesia Machine. With a heightened emphasis on cost reduction in healthcare, Drager anesthesia solutions help you reduce operating costs and maximize reimbursement.
The Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine can play an important role in optimizing your anesthesia workflow and reducing process costs with features such as the fully automatic self-test. Little user interaction is required allowing the caregiver to focus more on the patient.
In addition to providing you with invaluable assistance through best-in-class therapy, Apollo also offers you an open-platform architecture - enabling it to be easily integrated into your overall workflow. The Apollo features a built-in gas and O2 monitor. You can monitor gasses and O2 levels through the built-in display, meaning the only auxiliary monitor needed is a vital signs monitor.
Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine Features
- Advanced Ventilation: The Apollo Anesthesia Machine has the ventilation technology to support patients of any age and acuity. The E-Vent plus servo controlled high-speed piston ventilator works with great precision to supply a maximum peak flow far in excess of any bellows ventilator, resulting in the kind of performance previously only seen in the ICU. Additionally, unlike a bellows ventilator, it requires no drive gas. The very short response time has clear physiological benefits for your patients, while the digital precision helps you make the most of the latest ventilation modes.
- Unique Low-Flow Wizard: The Apollo is designed to support the user by providing optimal low and minimal flow settings. The consistent use of low-flow anesthesia techniques can significantly reduce the cost of inhalation anesthetic agents. Reducing the fresh gas flow from 3 L/min to 1 L/min can result in anesthetic agent savings of up to 50%.
- Simple straightforward startup makes it easier for the staff and provides complete information on device status.
- Enhanced troubleshooting with clear text directions.
- Integrated breathing system eliminates external hoses and clutter, reducing the risk of misconnection and disconnection.
- Fully automatic self-test lasts approximately three minutes, reflects the results to the user, and makes results available to the user at any time.
- Standard: Inspiratory and expiratory concentration of O2, N2O, CO2 as well as anesthetic agents (Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane); Minute volume (MV) and Tidal volume (VT); Breathing frequency; Peak pressure, plateau pressure, mean pressure, PEEP; Patient compliance CPAT.
- Optional: Functional oxygen saturation (SpO2).
- The following parameters maybe displayed as waveforms:
- Standard: Concentration of CO2, O2, as well as anesthetic agents, airway pressure, inspiratory and expiratory flow.
- Optional: Plethysmogram; Bar graph display of volumeter and tidal volume; Virtual flow tubes for O2, AIR, N2O; Display of graphical trends and numerical lists of measured values; AutoSet for alarm limits.
Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine Specifications
- Weight: 365 lb (165 kg) without vaporizers and gas cylinders.
- Dimensions: 59" (H) x 33.5" (W) x 31.5" (D) (150 cm x 85 cm x 80 cm).
- Power: 200 W, typically.
- Operating Voltage: 100 to 127 VAC (-15% + 10%), 45 - 65 Hz.
- Integrated Power Backup: At least 30 min, typically 90 min; Depending on ventilation parameters.
- Ventilator E-Vent plus: Electrically driven and electronically controlled, fresh gas decoupled.
- Standard: Manual, spontaneous, Volume Mode, Pressure Mode.
- Optional/Synchronization: Pressure Support (PS).
- Pressure Limitation PMAX (in Volume Mode): (PEEP + 10) up to 70 cmH2O.
- Pressure Limitation PINSP (in Pressure Mode): (PEEP + 5) up to 70 cmH2O.
- Trigger: 0.3 - 15 L/min.
Tidal Volume VT (compliance compensated) (in Volume Mode):
- Standard: 20 - 1400 mL.
- With Advanced Ventilation option: 5 - 1400 mL.
- Breathing Frequency: 3 - 100 bpm.
- Inspiration Time (TINSP): 0.2 - 6.7 s.
- Inspiration/Expiration Time Ratio (I:E): 5:1 max.
- Plateau Time (TIP:TINSP): 0 - 60%.
- Inspiratory Flow (in Pressure Mode): 150 L/min max.
- In Volume Mode: 0 - 20 cmH2O (max. PMAX - 10 cmH2O).
- In Pressure Mode: 0 - 20 cmH2O (max. PINSP - 5 cmH2O).
- Fresh-Gas Flow: 0 - 10 L/min for each gas (oxygen, air, nitrous oxide).
- TSLOPE (in Pressure Mode and Pressure Support): 0 - 2 s.
- Total System Leakage: < 150 mL/min at 30 cmH2O (automatic leak test).
- O2 Flow Control: Sensitive ORC Function: At least 21 Vol.-% with N2O as carrier gas.
- O2 Flush: > 35 L/min.
- Serial Interface: 2 x RS 232.
- Protocol: Medibus, Medibus X.
- Absorber Volume (reusable canister): 1.5 L.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.