Detecto 6495 Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale (#809161138702) comes with a MV1 MedVue Weight Indicator that displays weight, height and BMI simultaneously. The MedVue is mounted on a ball-pivot for convenient viewing for both patient and professional. The scale also features a large 26.5" W x 30" D platform, and has a weighing capacity of 800 lb x 0.2 lb / 360 kg x 0.1 kg. It is EMR/EHR ready and data is ready to transfer to records via RS232 port, USB port, or optional wired or wireless Ethernet. Powered by 6 C batteries (not included) or optional AC power adapter MV1PWR (#809161189506).
Warranty: 2 Years Defects and Workmanship.
The MV1 MedVue weight indicator attached to the 6495 scale is the clinical industryês most advanced, featuring EMR/HER-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, _quick keys” for basic weighing, and an LCD display. An alphanumeric keypad for entry of known weights of empty wheelchairs speeds the process, providing the weight of patients instantly on the MedVue 1LOOK indicator. For increasing its ease of operation, the sturdy steel construction and a ramp with non-skid surface allow for simple wheelchair weighing operations.
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Features:
- Detachable ramp included.
- Large platform.
- Made in USA.
- Digital speed and accuracy.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Imperial & metric.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 800 lb x 0.2 lb/ 360 kg x 0.2 kg.
- Connectivity Ports: RS232, USB and optional Ethernet.
- Screen Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum.
- Construction: Steel.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB port, or optional Ethernet.
- Keypad: Membrane type, 19 keys.
- Weight Display: 5-digit, 7-segment, ⅞" (22.2 mm) high LCD.
- Height Display: 4-digit, 7-segment, ½" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F.
- Indicator Dimensions: 6.8" H x 7.6" W x 1.8" D.
- Platform Dimensions: 26.5" W x 30" D.
- Overall Scale Height: 51.2".
- Overall Scale Width (with ramp attached): 45.5".
- Overall Scale Depth: 37.4".
- Shipping Dimensions: 41" x 35" x 8" & 42" x 10 x 8".
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Literature:
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.