Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
Detecto 6495 Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale (#809161138702) comes with a MV1 MedVue Weight Indicator that displays weight, height and BMI simultaneously. The MedVue is mounted on a ball-pivot for convenient viewing for both patient and professional.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects and Workmanship.
The scale also features a large 26.5" W x 30" D platform, and has a weighing capacity of 800 lb x 0.2 lb / 360 kg x 0.1 kg. It is EMR/EHR ready and data is ready to transfer to records via RS232 port, USB port, or optional wired or wireless Ethernet. Powered by 6 C batteries (not included) or optional AC power adapter MV1PWR (#809161189506).
The MV1 MedVue weight indicator attached to the 6495 scale is the clinical industryês most advanced, featuring EMR/HER-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, _quick keys” for basic weighing, and an LCD display. An alphanumeric keypad for entry of known weights of empty wheelchairs speeds the process, providing the weight of patients instantly on the MedVue 1LOOK indicator. For increasing its ease of operation, the sturdy steel construction and a ramp with non-skid surface allow for simple wheelchair weighing operations.
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Features
- Detachable ramp included.
- Large platform.
- Made in USA.
- Digital speed and accuracy.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Imperial & metric.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 800 lb x 0.2 lb/ 360 kg x 0.2 kg.
- Connectivity Ports: RS232, USB and optional Ethernet.
- Screen Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum.
- Construction: Steel.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB port, or optional Ethernet.
- Keypad: Membrane type, 19 keys.
- Weight Display: 5-digit, 7-segment, ⅞" (22.2 mm) high LCD.
- Height Display: 4-digit, 7-segment, ½" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F.
- Indicator Dimensions: 6.8" H x 7.6" W x 1.8" D.
- Platform Dimensions: 26.5" W x 30" D.
- Overall Scale Height: 51.2".
- Overall Scale Width (with ramp attached): 45.5".
- Overall Scale Depth: 37.4".
- Shipping Dimensions: 41" x 35" x 8" & 42" x 10 x 8".