Detecto 6495 Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale (#809161138702) comes with a MV1 MedVue Weight Indicator that displays weight, height and BMI simultaneously. The MedVue is mounted on a ball-pivot for convenient viewing for both patient and professional. The scale also features a large 26.5" W x 30" D platform, and has a weighing capacity of 800 lb x 0.2 lb / 360 kg x 0.1 kg. It is EMR/EHR ready and data is ready to transfer to records via RS232 port, USB port, or optional wired or wireless Ethernet. Powered by 6 C batteries (not included) or optional AC power adapter MV1PWR (#809161189506).
Warranty: 2 Years Defects and Workmanship.
The MV1 MedVue weight indicator attached to the 6495 scale is the clinical industryês most advanced, featuring EMR/HER-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, _quick keys” for basic weighing, and an LCD display. An alphanumeric keypad for entry of known weights of empty wheelchairs speeds the process, providing the weight of patients instantly on the MedVue 1LOOK indicator. For increasing its ease of operation, the sturdy steel construction and a ramp with non-skid surface allow for simple wheelchair weighing operations.
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Features:
- Detachable ramp included.
- Large platform.
- Made in USA.
- Digital speed and accuracy.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Imperial & metric.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 800 lb x 0.2 lb/ 360 kg x 0.2 kg.
- Connectivity Ports: RS232, USB and optional Ethernet.
- Screen Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum.
- Construction: Steel.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB port, or optional Ethernet.
- Keypad: Membrane type, 19 keys.
- Weight Display: 5-digit, 7-segment, ⅞" (22.2 mm) high LCD.
- Height Display: 4-digit, 7-segment, ½" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F.
- Indicator Dimensions: 6.8" H x 7.6" W x 1.8" D.
- Platform Dimensions: 26.5" W x 30" D.
- Overall Scale Height: 51.2".
- Overall Scale Width (with ramp attached): 45.5".
- Overall Scale Depth: 37.4".
- Shipping Dimensions: 41" x 35" x 8" & 42" x 10 x 8".
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Literature:
Detecto Stationary Digital Wheelchair Scale Bulletin
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.