Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto SONARIS Sonar Stadiometer includes an AC power adapter (#6800-1045).
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The SONARIS provides touchless sonar height measurement via its state-of-the-art sonar technology that triangulates the top of the patient's head instantly. It includes a digital LCD screen which reads results in feet and inches, inches, centimeters, or millimeters. Switching between unit readings simply takes a press of the UNITS key.
The SONARIS Stadiometer is portable and user friendly, auto calibrating to its current position, be that standing alone or table top mounted. Sonar Stadiometers are more hygienic than traditional slide stadiometers since they do not require the clinician or patient to touch the stadiometer to recieve an accurate reading.
Detecto SONARIS Sonar Stadiometer Features
- Measures from 0 to 9 feet high with no minimum height required.
- Instant digital height readouts without pushing a single button.
- Auto calibrate feature or manual calibration to current position allowing the stadiometer to be portable.
- Can be stand-alone on a tabletop without fixed mounting for true mobility.
- Greater height range than any conventional stadiometer.
- Ideal for school health.
- Measures small children to tall adults.
- No assembly required.
- Country of Origin: USA.
Detecto SONARIS Sonar Stadiometer Specifications
- Measurement Range: 0 to 9 feet (0 to 275 cm).
- Units of Measure: Feet/inches, inches, centimeters, and millimeters.
- ft/in and in: 0.2" graduations.
- cm: 0.5 cm graduations.
- mm: 5 mm graduations.
- Display Type: 0.75" (19 mm) high, seven segment LCD readout with blue backlight.
- Button Functions: POWER and UNITS.
- Button Type: Mechanical switch type.
- AC Adapter: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 VDC, 1 A. UL/CSA listed.
- Power Supply: Included AC power adapter or six "AA" cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad, or NiMH batteries (not included).
- Dimensions: 5.9" (W) x 3.5" (D) x 47.4" (H) (149 mm x 89 mm x 1203 mm).
- Net Weight: 3 lb (1.4 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb (3.6 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 50" (L) x 18" (W) x 8" (D) (1270 mm x 457 mm x 203 mm).
Detecto SONARIS Sonar Stadiometer Literature
easy to use , reliable and good addition to our clinic to impress our visitors