The Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod (#809161197709) includes a mechanical inline height rod, a low, easy-step profile, an eye-level display and column, 1" LCD readouts, a BMI calculator, integral wheels, RS232 serial port for connectivity, simple 8-button selection, and 6 'AA' batteries to power the scale.
Warranty: 2 Years.
There are many features that make the Detecto Solo easy to use, and a great value. The eye-level height of this scale, inline height rod that faces patient, and the 2 wheels that aid in transport are convenient for both physician and patient. The display features large 1" high readouts for weight and BMI measurements. The platform is a wide, spacious 14" x 15" with a rubber mat that aids in the prevention of a patient falling while being measured. It is entirely EMR/EHR software ready, and features a RS232 serial port for connectivity.
The inline height rod never interferes with weight viewing because it is situated to the side of the LCD screen, and an audible beep will ensure that weight has been recorded. The Solo's weight indicator features 8 simple buttons that are identifiable in any language; weight may be measured in pounds or kilograms, and height may be recorded and displayed in inches or centimeters.
An optional 9 V AC/DC wall plug-in adapter is available for the Solo; the AC adapter port is located at the base of the Solo scale to prevent dangling of the AC wire from the weight indicator. AC Adapter is sold separately (#PD-AC).
Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod Features:
- Low profile for ease of step.
- Eye-level display and column.
- BMI calculation capable.
- Integral wheels for ease of transport.
- RS232 serial port.
- Audible beep confirmation.
- Simple 8-button controls.
Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod Specifications:
- Capacity: 550 lbs x 0.2 lbs (250 kg x 0.1 kg).
- Platform Size: 14" W x 15" D x 2.4" H (36 cm x 38 cm x 6 cm).
- Scale Dimensions: 14.3" W x 19.5" D x 52" H (36.3 cm x 49.5 cm x 132.1 cm).
- Weight Units: Pounds or kilograms (selectable upon initialization at start up; changeable in 'Settings' menu).
- Power: 6 'AA' batteries (included) or optional AC power adapter.
- Display: 5-digit, 7-segment, 1" high LCD readouts.
- Operation Temperature: 50 to 104 °F / 10 to 40 °C.
- Function Keys: On/Off, Print, Enter, IP Arrow, Down Arrow, BMI Height, Lock/Release, Zero.
- Annuciators: Zero, Lock, Stay, Hold, LB, KG, CM, FT/IN, Height, Weight, BMI, AM, PM.
- Interface: RS232 Serial Port, 9" pin (DB-9), Baud Rate 9600.
- Height Rod Units: Inches or centimeters.
- Height Rod Range: 30 to 84.5" (76 to 214.5 cm).
- Manual Input Height: 2'0" - 7'10.5" x 0.5" (60.0 cm - 240.0 cm x 1.0 cm).
- Minimum Weighing: 11 lbs (5 kg).
- Wheels: 2 - For ease of movement.
- Selectable Auto Shut-Off: Up to 9 minutes.
- Column and Height Rod: Aluminum alloy white powder coated.
- Indicator Enclosure, Height Rod Arm, Platform, and Base: White ABS.
- Mat: Black PVC.
- Product Weight: 17.7 lbs (7.7 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs (11.3 kg).
- Package Dimensions: 30" W x 20" D x 11" H (76 cm x 50 cm x 28 cm).
- UPC Code: 809161197709.
Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod Literature:
Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale Flyer
Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale Brochure (Spanish)
Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale Brochure
Detecto Solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.