Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod (#SOLO) includes six 'AA' batteries to power the scale.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
There are many features that make the Detecto solo easy to use, and a great value. The eye-level height of this scale, inline height rod that faces patient, and the two wheels that aid in transport are convenient for both physician and patient. The display features large 1" high readouts for weight and BMI measurements. The platform is a wide, spacious 14" x 15" with a rubber mat that aids in the prevention of a patient falling while being measured. It is entirely EMR/EHR software ready, and features a RS232 serial port for connectivity.
The inline height rod never interferes with weight viewing because it is situated to the side of the LCD screen, and an audible beep will ensure that weight has been recorded. The solo's weight indicator features eight simple buttons that are identifiable in any language; weight may be measured in pounds or kilograms, and height may be recorded and displayed in inches or centimeters.
An optional 9 V AC/DC wall plug-in adapter is available for the solo; the AC adapter port is located at the base of the solo scale to prevent dangling of the AC wire from the weight indicator. AC Adapter is sold separately (#PD-AC).
Detecto solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod Features
- Low profile for ease of step.
- Eye-level display and column.
- BMI calculation capable.
- Integral wheels for ease of transport.
- RS232 serial port.
- Audible beep confirmation.
- Simple 8-button controls.
Detecto solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod Specifications
- Capacity: 550 lb x 0.2 lb (250 kg x 0.1 kg).
- Platform Size: 14" (W) x 15" (D) x 2.4" (H) (36 cm x 38 cm x 6 cm).
- Scale Dimensions: 14.3" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 52" (H) (36.3 cm x 49.5 cm x 132.1 cm).
- Weight Units: Pounds or kilograms (selectable upon initialization at start up; changeable in 'Settings' menu).
- Power: Six 'AA' batteries (included) or optional AC power adapter.
- Display: 5-digit, 7-segment, 1" (25 mm) high LCD readouts.
- Operation Temperature: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Function Keys: On/Off, Print, Enter, Up Arrow, Down Arrow, BMI Height, Lock/Release, Zero.
- Annuciators: Zero, Lock, Stay, Hold, LB, KG, CM, FT/IN, Height, Weight, BMI, AM, PM.
- Interface: RS232 Serial Port, 9" pin (DB-9), Baud Rate 9600.
- Height Rod Units: Inches or centimeters.
- Height Rod Range: 30 to 84.5" (76 to 214.5 cm).
- Manual Input Height: 2'0" - 7'10.5" x 0.5" (60 cm - 240 cm x 1 cm).
- Minimum Weighing: 11 lb (5 kg).
- Wheels: Two - For ease of movement.
- Selectable Auto Shut-Off: Up to nine minutes.
- Column and Height Rod: Aluminum alloy white powder coated.
- Indicator Enclosure, Height Rod Arm, Platform, and Base: White ABS.
- Mat: Black PVC.
- Product Weight: 17.7 lb (7.7 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb (11.3 kg).
- Package Dimensions: 30" (W) x 20" (D) x 11" (H) (76 cm x 50 cm x 28 cm).
- UPC Code: 809161197709.
Detecto solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale with Height Rod Media and Literature