Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto SlimTALK XL Talking Home Health Scale (#SLIMTALKXL) includes five carpet feet, three AAA batteries, and the product manual.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The SlimTALK XL is a wider-set home scale for the elderly, obese, blind, or patients using telemedicine. As the name suggests, this scale reads out the weight number in a clear voice, and patients can choose between English and Spanish.
The large scale has an easy-to-read LCD display to show weight readings, in addition to the vocal read-out. The construction is a sturdy plastic with ribbed black mat surface for traction. The wide platform accommodates larger patients, and includes carpet feet for better stabilization.
This scale is intended for home use, but is portable and wireless, so it can be used in any setting. The scale is equipped with a step-activated on/off function, to conserve battery and prevent patients from bending down to turn it off.
Detecto SlimTALK XL Talking Home Health Scale Features
- Announces weight in a clear voice.
- Languages: Two (English and Spanish).
- Voice: English / Spanish / Off.
- Clear LCD display shows readouts.
- Sturdy plastic construction and a wide platform for larger platforms.
- Step-activated On/Off functions.
- Platform Surface: Ribbed black mat for weighing traction and user safety.
Detecto SlimTALK XL Talking Home Health Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 550 lb x 0.1 lb / 250 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Overall Dimensions: 12.3" (D) x 14.3" (W) x 1.4" (H) (312 mm x 363 mm x 36 mm).
- Display Size: 3.2" (W) x 1.7" (H) (81 mm x 43 mm).
- Digit Height: 1.5" (38 mm).
- Net Weight: 5.7 lb (2.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg).
- Weight Display: Four digit, seven segment LCD with 1.5" (38 mm) high digits.
- Power: 3 "AAA" batteries included (4.5 VDC).
- Indicators: lb, kg, Low Battery.
- Functions: Auto-ON [minimum weight of 11 lb (5 kg) is required], Auto-OFF (10 seconds).
- UPC Code: 809161302707.
Detecto SlimTALK XL Talking Home Health Scale Literature
This scale is perfect for older people with balance or site issues. It is very wide and allows the person to stand comfortably without feeling like they will fall off. The voice is very easily understood.
Totally satisfied, it is very accurate and like hearing my weight as opposed to having to read the total!!
Very pleased with quality and price. Delivered on time, with "care" (packaging). Owned this scale for only a couple of weeks, but do not foresee any problems.
This product is accurate, easy to stand on, and the voice is easy to hear. I would highly recommend it.