Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto SlimTALK Talking Home Health Scale (#SLIMTALK) includes five carpet feet, three AAA batteries, and the product manual.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The SlimTALK is a conveniently designed scale for the elderly, obese, blind, or patients using telemedicine. As the name suggests, this scale declares the weight number in a clear voice, available in both English and Spanish. In addition to the voice, the scale has a large LCD display to show weight readings. The construction is a sturdy plastic, with a wide platform to accommodate larger patients, and includes carpet feet for better stabilization.
This scale is intended for home use, but is portable and wireless, so it can be used in any setting. The scale is equipped with a step-activated on/off function, to conserve battery and prevent patients from bending down to turn it off.
Detecto SlimTALK Talking Home Health Scale Features
- Announces weight in a clear voice.
- Languages: Two (English and Spanish).
- Voice: English / Spanish / Off.
- Clear LCD display shows readouts.
- Indicators: lb, kg, Low Battery.
- Sturdy plastic construction and a wide platform for larger platforms.
- Step-activated On/Off functions.
Detecto SlimTALK Talking Home Health Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 400 lb x 0.1 lb / 180 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Overall Dimensions: 12.3" (D) x 14.3" (W) x 1.4" (H) (312 mm x 363 mm x 36 mm).
- Display Size: 3.2" (W) x 1.7" (H) (81 mm x 43 mm).
- Digit Height: 1.5" (38 mm).
- Net Weight: 5.7 lb (2.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg).
- Weight Display: Four digit, seven segment LCD with 1.5" (38 mm) high digits.
- Power: 3 "AAA" batteries included (4.5 VDC).
- Functions: Auto-ON [minimum weight of 11 lb (5 kg) is required], Auto-OFF (10 seconds).
- UPC Code: 809161302608.
- Platform Surface: Textured plastic for weighing traction and user safety.