Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Detecto Model GP-600-MV1 Portable Low-Profile Healthcare Scale (#809161190700) features a lightweight, portable platform with slip-proof mat, a remote weight indicator, and a built in carrying handle to make transport easy.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Battery-powered and compact, the GP-600-MV1 is suited to go anywhere. Its large capacity of 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg and spacious platform of 18” W x 14” D x 2” H allows it to be used in bariatric weighing. The included weight indicator calculates BMI and is EMR/EHR ready and capable of transferring records from scale to computer or printer. The GP-600-MV1ês compact design, portability, versatility and durability make it ideal for home healthcare. Powered by 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC adapter (#809161189506).
The powerful MedVue digital weight indicator is connected to the GP-600-MV1 Portable Low-Profile Healthcare Scale and features metric conversion, auto shut-off, selectable sleep-mode, selectable filtering, 99 tare storage, serial input/output, USB device port, 200 stored transactions, and 14-digit patient ID. Data displays in the form of nearly 1” high readouts. Transmitting data to EMR/EHR with the MedVue can be done via optional Wi-Fi (not included), RS-232 port, or USB port. Connectivity through means of Wi-Fi, RS-232, or USB ports transmit data from the scale to devices in seconds; send weight, time, date, BMI, height, and patient ID directly to a printer, PC, tablet, network, bar code scanner, or mobile phone. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via Wi-Fi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts.
Detecto Portable Low-Profile Home Healthcare Scale Features
- Bubble level on platform.
- Integral carrying handle for portability.
- Made in USA.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- BMI calculation.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet optional.
Wi-Fi & Ethernet Options (Sold Separately):
Ethernet capabilities allow for devices such as printers, PCs, bar code scanners and cell phones to be connected to the scale the MV1 MedVue is connected to. Transfer Data quickly and more efficiently with wireless or wired Ethernet capabilities and add data to EMR/EHR.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option to use wired connection to Ethernet (#809161189605).
Detecto Portable Low-Profile Home Healthcare Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Display: 7/8” high LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Platform Size: 18” D x 14” W x 2” H .
- Power: 6 "C" batteries (not included) or optional MV1PWR AC adapter.
- MedVue NTEP Certificate.
- GP NTEP Certificate.
- GP-400KGEU EU Declaration of Conformity,
- GP-400GKEU Composition of Modules.