Detecto Model GP-600-MV1 Portable Low-Profile Healthcare Scale (#809161190700) features a lightweight, portable platform with slip-proof mat, a remote weight indicator, and a built in carrying handle to make transport easy.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Battery-powered and compact, the GP-600-MV1 is suited to go anywhere. Its large capacity of 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg and spacious platform of 18” W x 14” D x 2” H allows it to be used in bariatric weighing. The included weight indicator calculates BMI and is EMR/EHR ready and capable of transferring records from scale to computer or printer. The GP-600-MV1ês compact design, portability, versatility and durability make it ideal for home healthcare. Powered by 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC adapter (#809161189506).
The powerful MedVue digital weight indicator is connected to the GP-600-MV1 Portable Low-Profile Healthcare Scale and features metric conversion, auto shut-off, selectable sleep-mode, selectable filtering, 99 tare storage, serial input/output, USB device port, 200 stored transactions, and 14-digit patient ID. Data displays in the form of nearly 1” high readouts. Transmitting data to EMR/EHR with the MedVue can be done via optional Wi-Fi (not included), RS-232 port, or USB port. Connectivity through means of Wi-Fi, RS-232, or USB ports transmit data from the scale to devices in seconds; send weight, time, date, BMI, height, and patient ID directly to a printer, PC, tablet, network, bar code scanner, or mobile phone. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via Wi-Fi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts.
Detecto Portable Low-Profile Home Healthcare Scale Features:
- Bubble level on platform.
- Integral carrying handle for portability.
- Made in USA.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- BMI calculation.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet optional.
Wi-Fi & Ethernet Options (Sold Separately):
Ethernet capabilities allow for devices such as printers, PCs, bar code scanners and cell phones to be connected to the scale the MV1 MedVue is connected to. Transfer Data quickly and more efficiently with wireless or wired Ethernet capabilities and add data to EMR/EHR.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option to use wired connection to Ethernet (#809161189605).
Detecto Portable Low-Profile Home Healthcare Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Display: 7/8” high LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Platform Size: 18” D x 14” W x 2” H .
- Power: 6 "C" batteries (not included) or optional MV1PWR AC adapter.
- MedVue NTEP Certificate.
- GP NTEP Certificate.
- GP-400KGEU EU Declaration of Conformity,
- GP-400GKEU Composition of Modules.
Detecto Portable Low-Profile Home Healthcare Scale Literature:
Detecto Portable Low Profile Healthcare Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.