Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto Portable Bariatric Floor Scale (Model 6800 / #809161137309) is ideal for any clinical weighing application. It features a low-profile platform for patient comfort and carrying handle for easy transport to any office, room, or home.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects and Workmanship.
Weight is displayed on a Detecto 750 Weight Indicator that may be mounted on a wall or desk via the included universal bracket and 10 ft (3 m) indicator cable. It is powered by 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (#809161136203).
Enjoy the large, 0.75" digit displays for viewing BMI and weight data and the speed of calculation of the 750 Indicator. The built-in RS232 serial port may be used to connect to EMR/EHR for electronic medical record keeping. The easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display of the 750 indicator are perfect for simple weighing, easy viewing, and a BMI calculation.
Detecto Portable Bariatric Floor Scale Features
- BMI calculation.
- Lightweight design.
- Ultra portable.
- Low-profile platform.
- Skid-proof, textured rubber mat.
- Integral carrying handle.
- Made in USA quality.
- EMR/EHR ready.
Detecto Portable Bariatric Floor Scale Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Dimensions: 24" W x 2.125" H x 24" D (61 cm x 5 cm x 61 cm).
- Display Dimensions: 6.125" W x 6.75" D x 1.75" H (16 cm x 17 cm x 4 cm).
- Weight Display: 0.75" (19 mm) high digits LCD display, 6 digit, 7 segment.
- Construction: Baked-on, powder-painted steel.
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Shipping Weight: 45 lb (20.4 kg).
Detecto Portable Bariatric Floor Scale Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.