Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer (#809161149708) comes with an AC adapter, standard serial printer cable, and lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The P150 is a high-speed direct line thermal printer that can be used with any Detecto Scale weight indicator with RS232 serial port connectivity. It is lightweight, compact, mobile, and robust, with a long-life printing head and high reliability. It features easy paper handling due to its paper drop-in style, quick printing speed, high resolution, and serial and USB connectivity.
Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer Features
- Long-life battery.
- 203 DPI x 203 DPI resolution.
- Lightweight and mobile.
- 80 mm/sec printing.
- RS232 serial and USB.
- Standard serial printer cable provided.
Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer Specifications
- Printing Method: Direct line thermal.
- Printing Speed: Maximum 3.15" (80 mm) per second.
- Resolution: 203 dpi x 203 dpi.
- Print Width: 1.89" (48 mm), 384 dot.
- Character: Alpha numeric character, extensions character.
- Font: Font A (12 x 24 dot), Font B (9 x 17 dot).
- Number of Columns: 32 (Font A), 42 (Font B).
- Barcode: EAN-8, EAN-13, CODE 39, ITF, UPC-A, Codabar, Code93, Code128, PDF417(2D).
- Emulation: ESC/POS.
- Driver: Window CE 4.2 & 5.0, Window Mobile 5.0.
- Sensor: Paper end sensor, gap sensor, cover open sensor.
- Paper Type: Thermal.
- Paper Width: 3.5" (88 mm).
- Battery: Continuous printing for 90 minutes. Standby for 24 hours.
- Communications: Series (RS232C), USB, Wireless Lan 802.11b/g (CMP-20WF).
- Battery Charger Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Charger Output: 8.4 V, 1200 mA.
- Battery Type: Lithium ion.
- Battery Output Type: 7.4 V, 1800 mAh.
- Battery Charging Time: 2 hours.
- Handling: Paper drop-in.
- Battery Sensor: 3 LEDs to indicate battery status.
- Dimensions: 3.7" W x 5.3" D x 2.2" H (96 mm x 136 mm x 58 mm).
- Operating Temperature: 41-104ç F (5-40ç C).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.