The Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer (#809161149708) comes with an AC adapter, standard serial printer cable, and lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The P150 is a high-speed direct line thermal printer that can be used with any Detecto Scale weight indicator with RS232 serial port connectivity. It is lightweight, compact, mobile, and robust, with a long-life printing head and high reliability. It features easy paper handling due to its paper drop-in style, quick printing speed, high resolution, and serial and USB connectivity.
Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer Features:
- Long-life battery.
- 203 DPI x 203 DPI resolution.
- Lightweight and mobile.
- 80 mm/sec printing.
- RS232 serial and USB.
- Standard serial printer cable provided.
Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer Specifications:
- Printing Method: Direct line thermal.
- Printing Speed: Maximum 3.15" (80 mm) per second.
- Resolution: 203 dpi x 203 dpi.
- Print Width: 1.89" (48 mm), 384 dot.
- Character: Alpha numeric character, extensions character.
- Font: Font A (12 x 24 dot), Font B (9 x 17 dot).
- Number of Columns: 32 (Font A), 42 (Font B).
- Barcode: EAN-8, EAN-13, CODE 39, ITF, UPC-A, Codabar, Code93, Code128, PDF417(2D).
- Emulation: ESC/POS.
- Driver: Window CE 4.2 & 5.0, Window Mobile 5.0.
- Sensor: Paper end sensor, gap sensor, cover open sensor.
- Paper Type: Thermal.
- Paper Width: 3.5" (88 mm).
- Battery: Continuous printing for 90 minutes. Standby for 24 hours.
- Communications: Series (RS232C), USB, Wireless Lan 802.11b/g (CMP-20WF).
- Battery Charger Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Charger Output: 8.4 V, 1200 mA.
- Battery Type: Lithium ion.
- Battery Output Type: 7.4 V, 1800 mAh.
- Battery Charging Time: 2 hours.
- Handling: Paper drop-in.
- Battery Sensor: 3 LEDs to indicate battery status.
- Dimensions: 3.7" W x 5.3" D x 2.2" H (96 mm x 136 mm x 58 mm).
- Operating Temperature: 41-104ç F (5-40ç C).
Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer Literature:
Detecto P150 Portable Thermal Printer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.