The Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer (Model: MV1 / #809161189407) works with select scales to make them EMR/EHR capable. The MV1 MedVue can transmit and support data in multiple formats via RS-232, USB, or optional wired or WiFi Ethernet. Connect with printers, PCs, networks, bar code scanners, and mobile phones to transfer data instantly and efficiently with this weight analyzing device. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via WiFi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts. Made in the USA.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The MV1 features a vivid LCD display with nearly 1" high weight digit readouts for easy visibility. The MedVue's 350ç swivel mounting bracket allows the display to be tilted and rotated into position wherever it is the most convenient for the medical professional and/or patient to view. A host of other benefits include 14-digit patient ID which may be entered via the alphanumeric keypad, 99 stored tare weights, 200 stored transactions, 1LOOK display, and 4 different languages available in set-up (English, Spanish, French, and German).
Software available for the MedVue MV1 on the Detecto website includes a MedVue Firmware Update, MedVue USB Driver, MedVue Wi-Fi Apple App, and EMR/EHR Data Transmission.
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Features:
- 14-digit patient ID.
- 350° swivel mounting.
- 99 stored tare weights.
- BMI calculation.
- Made in USA.
- Nearly 1"-high readouts.
- NTEP legal for trade.
- RS232 serial and USB ports.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet optional.
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Specifications:
- Power Requirements: 6 "C" cell alkaline, Ni-Cad, or NiMH batteries (not included) or an optional 12 VDC 1.25 A wall plug-in AC power adapter (#MV1PWR).
- Overall LCD Display Size: 3.5" W x 3" H (89 mm x 76 mm) backlit blue LCD.
- Weight Display: 5 digit, 7 segment, 0.875" (22.23 mm) high LCD.
- Height Display: 4 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Body Mass Index Display: 3 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- ID Display: 14 digit, 14 segment, 0.35" (8.89 mm) high LCD.
- Sensitivity: 0.5 uV/division (0 to 3.0 mV/V), Class III.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Signal Input Range: 0 to 15 mV max.
- Transducer Excitation: 5.0 VDC.
- Number of Load Cells: Up to 4 each 350 Ω.
- Load Cell Cable Length: 30 feet (9 meters) max.
- Resolution: 10,000 divisions.
- Weight: 10,000 divisions commercial.
- Height: 0-9'.
- BMI: Up to 999.
- NTEP: Certificate of Conformance Number 13-011.
- Division Value: 1, 2, or 5 x 1, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001.
- Sample Rate: 1 to 100 samples per second selectable.
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 through 9 divisions.
- Weighing Units: Pounds (lb), pounds/kilograms (lb/kg), kilograms (kg), and kilograms/pounds (kg/lb).
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 19 keys.
- Enclosure Size: 9.8" W x 6.8" H x 1.8" D (248.9 mm x 172.7 mm x 45.7 mm).
- Construction: Sturdy painted steel.
- Battery Life: 7,560 weighments (with backlight fully on) / 10,620 weighments (with backlight fully off).
- LCD Viewing Range: Up to 30 feet / 10 meters for weight digits.
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Media & Literature:
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Brochure
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Scales List
Detecto EMR/EHR Connectivity Brochure
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer USB Driver Installation
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.