Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer (Model: MV1 / #809161189407) works with select scales to make them EMR/EHR capable.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The MV1 MedVue can transmit and support data in multiple formats via RS-232, USB, or optional wired or WiFi Ethernet. Connect with printers, PCs, networks, bar code scanners, and mobile phones to transfer data instantly and efficiently with this weight analyzing device. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via WiFi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts. Made in the USA.
The MV1 features a vivid LCD display with nearly 1" high weight digit readouts for easy visibility. The MedVue's 350ç swivel mounting bracket allows the display to be tilted and rotated into position wherever it is the most convenient for the medical professional and/or patient to view. A host of other benefits include 14-digit patient ID which may be entered via the alphanumeric keypad, 99 stored tare weights, 200 stored transactions, 1LOOK display, and 4 different languages available in set-up (English, Spanish, French, and German).
Software available for the MedVue MV1 on the Detecto website includes a MedVue Firmware Update, MedVue USB Driver, MedVue Wi-Fi Apple App, and EMR/EHR Data Transmission.
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Features
- 14-digit patient ID.
- 350° swivel mounting.
- 99 stored tare weights.
- BMI calculation.
- Made in USA.
- Nearly 1"-high readouts.
- NTEP legal for trade.
- RS232 serial and USB ports.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet optional.
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Specifications
- Power Requirements: 6 "C" cell alkaline, Ni-Cad, or NiMH batteries (not included) or an optional 12 VDC 1.25 A wall plug-in AC power adapter (#MV1PWR).
- Overall LCD Display Size: 3.5" W x 3" H (89 mm x 76 mm) backlit blue LCD.
- Weight Display: 5 digit, 7 segment, 0.875" (22.23 mm) high LCD.
- Height Display: 4 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Body Mass Index Display: 3 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- ID Display: 14 digit, 14 segment, 0.35" (8.89 mm) high LCD.
- Sensitivity: 0.5 uV/division (0 to 3.0 mV/V), Class III.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Signal Input Range: 0 to 15 mV max.
- Transducer Excitation: 5.0 VDC.
- Number of Load Cells: Up to 4 each 350 Ω.
- Load Cell Cable Length: 30 feet (9 meters) max.
- Resolution: 10,000 divisions.
- Weight: 10,000 divisions commercial.
- Height: 0-9'.
- BMI: Up to 999.
- NTEP: Certificate of Conformance Number 13-011.
- Division Value: 1, 2, or 5 x 1, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001.
- Sample Rate: 1 to 100 samples per second selectable.
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 through 9 divisions.
- Weighing Units: Pounds (lb), pounds/kilograms (lb/kg), kilograms (kg), and kilograms/pounds (kg/lb).
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 19 keys.
- Enclosure Size: 9.8" W x 6.8" H x 1.8" D (248.9 mm x 172.7 mm x 45.7 mm).
- Construction: Sturdy painted steel.
- Battery Life: 7,560 weighments (with backlight fully on) / 10,620 weighments (with backlight fully off).
- LCD Viewing Range: Up to 30 feet / 10 meters for weight digits.
Detecto MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer Media & Literature