Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto In-Bed Scale comes with the Digital Weight Indicator (#750) and a Sure-Check flame-retardant, antibacterial stretcher.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Designed for bed-bound patients, Detecto In-Bed scales have a hydraulic lift mechanism that can lift the scale stretcher inches from the patient bed for easy patient transfer and weighing. The included weight indicator is EMR/EHR ready with an RS-232 serial port to connect with computer, printer, or other electronic device.
Detecto In-Bed Scale Features
- Hydraulic lift mechanism.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- RS232 serial connectivity port on Digital Weight Indicator.
- Fits through doorways.
- Locking rear casters.
- Adjustable weighing arm.
- Membrane-type keypad.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Made in USA.
Detecto In-Bed Scale Specifications
- Under Bed Clearance: 4.8" (12 cm).
- Stretcher: 72" (180 cm) Sure-Check stretcher (44XL fabric).
- Display: 0.7" (19 mm) LCD display, 6-digit, 7-segment.
- Keypad: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 narrow keys.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Power: 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter.
Detecto In-Bed Scale Configurations
- Capacity: 500 lb x 0.1 lb / 255 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Base: Fixed.
- Door Width Clearance: 36" (91 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 207 lb (94 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 60" x 36" x 16"; 76" x 5" x 3".
- Capacity: 800 lb x 0.2 lb / 350 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Base: Adjustable.
- Door Width Clearance: 32" (81 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 400 lb (181 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 59 x 23 x 17; 35 x 34 x 7; 76 x 5 x 3.
Detecto In-Bed Scale Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.