Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto Heavy-Duty Stationary Mechanical Wheelchair Scale comes with a detachable ramp, a padded handrail, and a dual-sided, die-cast, eye-level weigh beam that is graduated at either 4-ounce or 100-gram increments.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects and Workmanship.
The Detecto Heavy-Duty Stationary Mechanical Wheelchair Scale sits on a 30" L x 26" x W x 2" H platform. Two models of this scale are available and display measurement in pounds or kilograms reaching a capacity of 400 lb or 180 kg (Imperial or Metric). The weigh beam has printed increments on both sides and may be read by patient or physician from either side of scale.
This mechanical beam scale provides an economic answer to weighing of patients in wheelchairs. Quality is enhanced by precision die-cast weigh beam which is easily read from either side. The weight beam is located at a height above the platform where patient or attendant can perform the weighing operation.
Detecto Heavy-Duty Stationary Mechanical Wheelchair Scale Features
- Made in USA.
- Detachable non-skid ramp included.
- Electrostatic powder paint finish.
- Die-cast weight beam may be read from either side.
Detecto Heavy-Duty Stationary Mechanical Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Weigh Beam: Die-cast, dual-sided.
- Platform: 30" L x 26" W x 2" H with non-skid removable mat.
- Construction: Stainless steel with electrostatic powder paint.
- Shipping Dimensions (scale and ramp): 41" x 35" x 8" & 42" x 10" x 8".
- Shipping Weight: 194 lb.
Detecto Heavy-Duty Stationary Mechanical Wheelchair Scale Configurations
- 809161138603: Model 4951; All features listed above with metric weigh beam; capacity of 180 kg x 0.1 kg (Metric Only).
- 809161138504: Model 495; All features above with imperial weigh beam; capacity of 400 lb x 0.2 lb (Imperial Only).
Detecto Heavy-Duty Stationary Mechanical Wheelchair Scale Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.