Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto Free-Standing Portable Mechanical Height Rod (#PHR) provides reliable height measurement and works in conjunction with the DR400C Scale.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The unique reversible head feature of this stadiometer lets you add a Detecto DR400C Scale at the base to measure weight and height simultaneously. When using the DR400C and PHR together, simply flip the head piece upside down to negate the added height of the scale, and measure. No power is required for the PHR, and an optional carrying case (#PHR-CASE / sold separately) is available.
Detecto Free-Standing Portable Mechanical Height Rod Features
- Measures up to 6'9" / 209 cm.
- Quick 4-piece disassembly for easy storage and transport.
- Durable and lightweight all plastic construction.
- Exclusive reversible head.
- Pediatric to adult measurement.
- Optional #PHR-CASE available (ordered separately).
- Two stabilizers for use against wall.
- Large floor plate to ensure complete stability when free-standing.
- Works in conjunction with Detecto's DR400C Scale.
Detecto Free-Standing Portable Mechanical Height Rod Specifications
- Model: PHR.
- Height Range: 4.5" - 81" / 11.5 cm - 205 cm.
- Graduation: 0.125" / 0.1 cm.
- Construction: Plastic.
- Number of Pieces: 8 total.
- Product Dimensions: 13" (W) x 19.8" (D) x 83.5" (H) (33 cm x 50.3 cm x 212.1 cm).
- Product Weight: 8.5 lb (3.8 kg).
- Storage Dimensions: 15" (W) x 23.5" (D) x 3.8" (H) (38.1 cm x 59.7 cm x 15.9 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 12 lb (5 kg).
- UPC Code: 809161199208.
Detecto Free-Standing Portable Mechanical Height Rod Literature
I was concerned about the quality since it's all plastic but was pleasantly surprised to find it pretty good. It's easy to set up and use. Highly recommended.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.