- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- MFR: Detecto Ships from Detecto
- Phone: (800) 641-2008
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
Patient weighing is made simpler with the 6880 (#809161138405), it features a lock key that allows clinical professionals to hold patient weight on the LCD screen until prepared to record it, user may switch from viewing pounds to kilograms easily.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects and Workmanship.
For patient comfort and mobility, the chair is designed with soft, padded, retractable armrests, lift-away footrests, a sloping, contoured backrest that allows patient to assume a relaxed position, and wheels. For clinical professional comfort, padded hand grips are attached to the back of the chair.
With all of the features the 6880 has to offer, patient and clinician comfort, ease of use, and portability are ensured. Powered by 6 AA batteries or optional AC adapter (#809161136203). The scale is fully electronic and displays patient weight and calculates BMI quickly and accurately. Capacity of the 6880 is 440 lb x 0.2 lb / 200 kg x 0.1 kg.
Detecto Digital Rolling Chair Scale Features
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Rear wheel brakes.
- 0.75" high LCD .
- BMI display.
- Lift-away arm and footrests.
- Madfe in USA.
- Plastic-molded seat.
Detecto Digital Rolling Chair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 440 lb x 0.2 lb / 200 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Display: 0.75" LCD,-6 digit, 7-segment.
- Power: 6 AA size Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter.
- Keypad: Membrane type, 5 keys, 4 directional arrows.
- Construction: Painted steel, plastic seat.
- Wheels: 3" diameter with brakes on rear wheels.
- Overall Length: 38.75".
- Overall Width: 24.63".
- Overall Height: 37.19".
Detecto Digital Rolling Chair Scale