The Detecto BRW1000 Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale (#809161139303) includes a Detecto advanced weight indicator, a heavy-duty yet lightweight portable platform with non-skid rubber matting, a carrying handle, a 14-foot cable, 2-way-access ramps and four stainless steel load cells with self-aligning feet. The BRW1000 has a 1,000-pound capacity and will accommodate bariatric wheelchairs up to 40-inches wide. Powered by 6 "C" batteries or optional AC adapter (#809161189506).
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Workmanship and Defect.
The versatility and portability of this scale allows for walk-ons, wheelchairs, and integral two-way access on non-skid rubber mats above self-aligning feet that allow weighing to be done on carpet or hard flooring. The BRW1000 is a relatively lightweight 75 lbs, and features a MedVue weight indicator.
The MedVue attached to the 6550 Scale is the clinical industryês most advanced, featuring EMR/EHR-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, "quick keys" for basic weighing, and an LCD display. Other features of the MV1 include patient ID storage and scanning for EMR/HER records, a hold/release key to hold weight after leaving the scale for better patient care.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Features:
- 1000 lb capacity.
- 2-way easy access ramps.
- BMI calculation.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Integral carrying handle.
- Integral wheels ease transport.
- Made in USA.
- Spacious platform.
- Optional Wi-Fi and Ethernet available.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Specifications:
- Platform Size: 40" x 30".
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
- Construction: Aluminum.
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum.
- Keypad: 19 key, color-coded membrane-type.
- Display Dimensions: 6.8" H x 7.6" W x 1.8" D.
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Cable Length: 14 feet (coiled 'pigtail' cable).
- Weight Display: 7/8" high LCD, 5 digit, 7 segment.
- Height Display: 1/2" high LCD, 4 digit, 7 segment.
- Connectivity Ports: RS232, USB and optional Ethernet.
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or optional AC adapter (#809161189506).
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Media & Literature:
Detecto EMR/EHR Connectivity Brochure
Detecto Portable Digital Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.