- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Capacity: 1000 lb x 0.2 lb (450 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Spacious platform for bariatric wheelchairs
- The MedVue display is connected to the scale by a long coiled cable, so it can be positioned where the healthcare professional can most easily read the results
- Vertical mode for transport and storage
- MFR: Detecto
- Phone: (800) 641-2008
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale comes with the MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The BRW1000 Bariatric Wheelchair Scale is amazingly easy to handle. Since the display is connected to the scale by a long coiled cable, it can be positioned where the healthcare professional can most easily read the results.
The attached MedVue is the clinical industry's most advanced, featuring EMR/EHR-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, "quick keys" for basic weighing, and an LCD display. Other features of the MedVue include patient ID storage and scanning for EMR/EHR records and a hold/release key to hold weight after leaving the scale for better patient care. It displays height, weight, and Body Mass Index (BMI) onscreen simultaneously.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Features
- 2-way easy access ramps.
- Black rubber mat for traction.
- BMI calculation.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Integral wheels ease transport.
- Low-profile platform.
- Ramps rest on floor for easier patient access.
- Spacious platform for bariatric wheelchairs.
- Versatile indicator bracket for tabletop or wall-mount.
- Vertical mode for transport and storage.
- Country of Origin: USA.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 1000 lb x 0.2 lb (450 kg x 0.1 kg).
- Clinical Accuracy: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg).
- Platform Size: 32" x 40" x 2.2" (81 cm x 101 cm x 5.6 cm).
- Ramp Size: 40" (W) x 7.9" (L) (101 cm x 20 cm).
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 m) coiled, 14 feet (4.2 m) fully extended (from scale to indicator).
- Power: Six "C" batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (#MV1PWR).
- LCD Digits: 0.9" (22 mm) high, 5 digit, 7 segment.
- Keypad Buttons: ON/OFF, ZERO, UNITS, LOCK/RELEASE, NET/GROSS, TARE, ID/HEIGHT, BMI, PRINT/ENTER, alphanumeric keys.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-Fi ethernet.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Net Weight: 120 lb (54 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 123 lb (56 kg).
- Indicator Dimensions: 9.8" (W) x 6.8" (H) x 1.8" (D) (24.9 cm x 17.2 cm x 4.6 cm).
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Configurations
- #BRW1000: Standard (No AC Adapter or Bluetooth/WiFi).
- #BRW1000-AC: With AC Adapter.
- #BRW1000-C: With Bluetooth/WiFi.
- #BRW1000-C-AC: With Bluetooth/WiFi and AC Adapter.