Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale (#BRW1000) comes with the MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer (#MV1).
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The BRW1000 Bariatric Wheelchair Scale is amazingly easy to handle. Since the display is connected to the scale by a long coiled cable, it can be positioned where the healthcare professional can most easily read the results.
The attached MedVue is the clinical industry's most advanced, featuring EMR/EHR-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, "quick keys" for basic weighing, and an LCD display. Other features of the MV1 include patient ID storage and scanning for EMR/EHR records and a hold/release key to hold weight after leaving the scale for better patient care. It displays height, weight, and Body Mass Index (BMI) onscreen simultaneously.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Features
- 2-way easy access ramps.
- Black rubber mat for traction.
- BMI calculation.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Integral wheels ease transport.
- Low-profile platform.
- Platform accommodates bariatric size wheelchairs.
- Ramps rest on floor for easier patient access.
- Spacious platform.
- Versatile indicator bracket for tabletop or wall-mount.
- Vertical mode for transport and storage.
- Optional Wi-Fi and Ethernet available.
- Country of Origin: USA.
- #MVWIFI: Wireless Ethernet Option Card. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices.
- #MVIP: Wired Ethernet Option Card.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 1000 lb x 0.2 lb (450 kg x 0.1 kg).
- Clinical Accuracy: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg).
- Platform Size: 32" x 40" x 2.2" (81 cm x 101 cm x 5.6 cm).
- Ramp Size: 40" (W) x 7.9" (L) (101 cm x 20 cm).
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 m) coiled, 14 feet (4.2 m) fully extended (from scale to indicator).
- Power: Six "C" batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (#MV1PWR).
- LCD Digits: 0.9" (22 mm) high, 5 digit, 7 segment.
- Keypad Buttons: ON/OFF, ZERO, UNITS, LOCK/RELEASE, NET/GROSS, TARE, ID/HEIGHT, BMI, PRINT/ENTER, alphanumeric keys.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-Fi ethernet.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Net Weight: 117 lb (53 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 127 lb (58 kg).
- Indicator Dimensions: 9.8" (W) x 6.8" (H) x 1.8" (D) (24.9 cm x 17.2 cm x 4.6 cm).
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Media and Literature