Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale, Model DR660 (#809161185607), includes a built-in rechargeable battery pack, RS232 serial port for printer connectivity, a spacious platform, adjustable feet, and a wall plug-in UL/CUL listed power supply.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The scale platform measures 21.5" wide for bariatric patients with wide stances, and because the platform is only 2" high, it requires minimal step. Weight capacity is 660 lb x 0.5 lb /300 kg x 0.2 kg with capability to switch viewing from pounds to kilograms and vice versa.
The digital remote display may be mounted on a wall or placed on a table for viewing and the RS232 serial is used to interface with computer of printer for quick data transfer. With the built-in battery, this scale will last up to 8 hours on continuous use, or may be connected to an outlet using included wall power adapter.
To weigh on various surfaces, the 660 is equipped with adjustable feet that easily align on various surfaces that are encountered with transport from one location to another. Its simple and portable design, versatility, accurate weighing, and ease of use make the DR660 a valuable for in-home care, or medical clinics.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Features
- Built-in rechargeable battery power.
- Integral carrying handle.
- Spacious platform.
- 660 lb capacity.
- 1"-high LCD.
- RS232 port connectivity.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 660 lb x 0.5 lb / 300 kg x 0.2 kg.
- Display: 1” LCD.
- Display Dimensions: 10.6” W x 3.5” D x 1.8” H.
- Cable: 34" coiled; 126" extended.
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery pack or wall plug in UL/CUL listed power supply (included).
- Battery Usage: 8 hours of continuous use after 14 hours recharging time.
- Platform Dimensions: 21.5” W x 17.2” D x 1.97” H.
- Operation Keys: Hold, Lb/Kg, On/Zero/Off, Tare.
- Operation Temperature: 40 °F to 105 °F.
- Features: Low battery indicator, power-saving selectable timing auto shut-off.
- Tare: 100% of full scale capacity.