Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale, Model DR660 (#809161185607), includes a built-in rechargeable battery pack, RS232 serial port for printer connectivity, a spacious platform, adjustable feet, and a wall plug-in UL/CUL listed power supply. The scale platform measures 21.5" wide for bariatric patients with wide stances, and because the platform is only 2" high, it requires minimal step. Weight capacity is 660 lb x 0.5 lb /300 kg x 0.2 kg with capability to switch viewing from pounds to kilograms and vice versa.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The digital remote display may be mounted on a wall or placed on a table for viewing and the RS232 serial is used to interface with computer of printer for quick data transfer. With the built-in battery, this scale will last up to 8 hours on continuous use, or may be connected to an outlet using included wall power adapter.
To weigh on various surfaces, the 660 is equipped with adjustable feet that easily align on various surfaces that are encountered with transport from one location to another. Its simple and portable design, versatility, accurate weighing, and ease of use make the DR660 a valuable for in-home care, or medical clinics.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Features:
- Built-in rechargeable battery power.
- Integral carrying handle.
- Spacious platform.
- 660 lb capacity.
- 1"-high LCD.
- RS232 port connectivity.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 660 lb x 0.5 lb / 300 kg x 0.2 kg.
- Display: 1” LCD.
- Display Dimensions: 10.6” W x 3.5” D x 1.8” H.
- Cable: 34" coiled; 126" extended.
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery pack or wall plug in UL/CUL listed power supply (included).
- Battery Usage: 8 hours of continuous use after 14 hours recharging time.
- Platform Dimensions: 21.5” W x 17.2” D x 1.97” H.
- Operation Keys: Hold, Lb/Kg, On/Zero/Off, Tare.
- Operation Temperature: 40 °F to 105 °F.
- Features: Low battery indicator, power-saving selectable timing auto shut-off.
- Tare: 100% of full scale capacity.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Literature:
Detecto Portable Bariatric Scale Bulletin
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.