Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale, Model DR660 (#809161185607), includes a built-in rechargeable battery pack, RS232 serial port for printer connectivity, a spacious platform, adjustable feet, and a wall plug-in UL/CUL listed power supply. The scale platform measures 21.5" wide for bariatric patients with wide stances, and because the platform is only 2" high, it requires minimal step. Weight capacity is 660 lb x 0.5 lb /300 kg x 0.2 kg with capability to switch viewing from pounds to kilograms and vice versa.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The digital remote display may be mounted on a wall or placed on a table for viewing and the RS232 serial is used to interface with computer of printer for quick data transfer. With the built-in battery, this scale will last up to 8 hours on continuous use, or may be connected to an outlet using included wall power adapter.
To weigh on various surfaces, the 660 is equipped with adjustable feet that easily align on various surfaces that are encountered with transport from one location to another. Its simple and portable design, versatility, accurate weighing, and ease of use make the DR660 a valuable for in-home care, or medical clinics.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Features:
- Built-in rechargeable battery power.
- Integral carrying handle.
- Spacious platform.
- 660 lb capacity.
- 1"-high LCD.
- RS232 port connectivity.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 660 lb x 0.5 lb / 300 kg x 0.2 kg.
- Display: 1” LCD.
- Display Dimensions: 10.6” W x 3.5” D x 1.8” H.
- Cable: 34" coiled; 126" extended.
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery pack or wall plug in UL/CUL listed power supply (included).
- Battery Usage: 8 hours of continuous use after 14 hours recharging time.
- Platform Dimensions: 21.5” W x 17.2” D x 1.97” H.
- Operation Keys: Hold, Lb/Kg, On/Zero/Off, Tare.
- Operation Temperature: 40 °F to 105 °F.
- Features: Low battery indicator, power-saving selectable timing auto shut-off.
- Tare: 100% of full scale capacity.
Detecto Digital Portable Bariatric Scale Literature:
Detecto Portable Bariatric Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.