Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale, Model 8435 (#809161141009), features a heavy-duty steel base and under structure, easy to clean polystyrene tray, and a digital weight indicator with filtering feature to compensate for infant movement.
Warranty: 1 Year - Limited Workmanship and Defects.
The 8435 is designed to be EMR/EHR ready with a RS232 serial port that connects to printer, PC or other electronic device. Switch display to imperial or metric and use the Lock key to freeze infant weight on LCD screen. Powered by 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (#809161136203).
Detecto 8435 Digital Baby Scale assures reliability and accuracy for pediatric weighing. This scale offers a choice of readouts in pounds or kilograms. Lightweight and attractive, thee models feature a heavy-duty, rust resistant under structure and digital speed and accuracy. The polystyrene trays are a snap to clean and the scales feature compact footprints. The indicator attached to the scale features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or home healthcare professional.
Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale Features
- Push button tare.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Easy to clean plastic tray.
- Made in USA.
- Weight hold feature to compensate for infant movement.
- Membrane-type keypad.
Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 130 lb x 0.1 lb / 59 kg x 0.5 kg.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Construction: Baked-on, powder-painted steel.
- Display: High-contrast, 6-digit, 0.7" LCD screen.
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows.
- Overall Dimensions: 37.5" H x 22" W x 21" D.
- Power: 6 "AA” alkaline batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter.
- Shipping Weight: 33 lb / 15 kg.
- Tray Dimensions: 4.5" H x 22" W x 14.75" D.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.