The Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale, Model 8435 (#809161141009), features a heavy-duty steel base and under structure, easy to clean polystyrene tray, and a digital weight indicator with filtering feature to compensate for infant movement. The 8435 is designed to be EMR/EHR ready with a RS232 serial port that connects to printer, PC or other electronic device. Switch display to imperial or metric and use the Lock key to freeze infant weight on LCD screen. Powered by 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (#809161136203).
Warranty: 1 Year, Limited Workmanship and Defects.
Detecto 8435 Digital Baby Scale assures reliability and accuracy for pediatric weighing. This scale offers a choice of readouts in pounds or kilograms. Lightweight and attractive, thee models feature a heavy-duty, rust resistant under structure and digital speed and accuracy. The polystyrene trays are a snap to clean and the scales feature compact footprints. The indicator attached to the scale features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or home healthcare professional.
Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale Features:
- Push button tare.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Easy to clean plastic tray.
- Made in USA.
- Weight hold feature to compensate for infant movement.
- Membrane-type keypad.
Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 130 lb x 0.1 lb / 59 kg x 0.5 kg.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Construction: Baked-on, powder-painted steel.
- Display: High-contrast, 6-digit, 0.7" LCD screen.
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows.
- Overall Dimensions: 37.5" H x 22" W x 21" D.
- Power: 6 "AA” alkaline batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter.
- Shipping Weight: 33 lb / 15 kg.
- Tray Dimensions: 4.5" H x 22" W x 14.75" D.
Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale Literature:
Detecto Digital Pediatric Scale Bulletin
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.