Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto Digital Patient Lift Scale is supplied with two spring "O" rings.
Note: Patient lift itself is not included.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Patient Lift Scale determines the weight of a person suspended from a portable patient lift mechanism. It is easy to operate, with each scale having only three keys: "On/Zero," "Off," and "LB/KG" to simplify the weighing procedure.
Readouts are large, making patient weight easy to determine. The Lift Scale operates on one 9 V battery (not included).
This completely self-sustained instrument's operation is quickly and easily learned, setup is easily done, and the lock-weight feature stores the last weight reading when the unit is turned off.
Detecto Digital Patient Lift Scale Features
- Lock-in weight option.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Keypad: Membrane keypad, 3 keys.
- Display: LCD digital 0.75" readouts.
- Power: 9 V battery.
- Temperature Range: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40.5 °C).
- Mounting Holes: 0.5" diameter, 4" to center.
- Dimensions: 4.175" (W) x 2.175" (D) x 5" (H).
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb.
Detecto Digital Patient Lift Scale Weight Capacities
- #PL400: 400 lb x 0.2 lb / 180 kg x 0.1 kg.
- #PL600: 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg.