Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto Digital Chair Scale is designed for elderly, disabled, and dialysis patients so that they may comfortably be weighed in a chair that has lift-away arm rests, fold-up footrests, a sturdy steel construction, and plastic-molded seating. This digital chair scale is ideal for clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and physician offices.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The benefits of this scale extend to both patients medical professionals. The stress of standing during the traditional weighing process is eliminated, as the patient may comfortably sit while having BMI and weight measurements taken. The lift-away armrests allow the patient to reach the scale laterally from either direction, and the chair has integral wheels which make it easy for clinicians to transport. Digital weighing is accurate and fast with the Detecto Chair Scale. The "LOCK/RELEASE" key allows health professionals to tend to patient prior to recording their weight. Weight can also be recorded directly to EHR/EMR through RS232 serial port. Powered by 6 AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter (#809161136203).
Detecto Digital Chair Scale Features
- EMR/EHR ready.
- BMI display.
- Integral wheels ease transport.
- Made in USA.
- Plastic-molded seating.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Lift-away arm and foot rests.
Detecto Digital Chair Scale Specifications
- Display: 0.7" high LCD, 6 digit, 7 segment.
- Keyboard: Membrane-type keypad, 5 keys, 4 directional arrows.
- Function Keys: ZERO, UNITS, LOCK/RELEASE, BMI/ENTER, ON/OFF, arrow Keys, Down Arrow/ PRINT.
- Construction: Sturdy steel, with plastic-molded seat.
- Transport: Integral wheels.
- Power: 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Shipping Weight: 78 lb.
Detecto Digital Chair Scale Models
- #6475 (Imperial/Metric): Weight Capacity 400 lb x 0.2 lb / 180 kg x 0.1 kg. Easily switch between Imperial and Metric by using the "UNITS" key.
- #6475K (Imperial only): Weight Capacity 180 kg x 0.1 kg.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.