Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto 6600 Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale is a specially designed portable scale for bariatric patients, with a capacity up to 1,000 lb / 450 kg.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Detecto 6600 Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale features two easy-access ramps with a rubber mat surface, where a wheelchair can be moved onto the scale and remain stationary. The portable scale is equipped with two handles and wheels, to make it easier to maneuver and transport around.
This scale includes a digital weight reader that is attached to the scale with a 14 foot coiled cable. The reader is not fixated, thanks to the cable, allowing caregivers to help the patient onto the scale and keep them comfortable and stable. This reader not only show the weight, but also a BMI calculation of the patient, in order to determine the best way to proceed with treatment.
Detecto 6600 Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Features
- Two-way easy-access ramps.
- Rubber mat covering for improved traction.
- Digital weight reader attached; includes BMI calculation.
- Easy to vertically transport, via handles and mounted wheels.
Detecto 6600 Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb (450 kg x 0.1 kg).
- Platform Size: 32" x 40" x 2.2" (81 cm x 101 cm x 5.6 cm).
- Ramp Size: 40" (W) x 7.9" (L) (101 cm x 20 cm).
- Cable Length: 6 ft / 1.8 m coiled cable, 14 ft / 4.2 m fully extended (from scale to indicator).
- Power: Optional model 6800-1045 AC adapter or 6 AA batteries (not included).
- Indicator Dimensions: 6.1" (W) x 6.8" (H) x 1.8" (D) (15.5 cm x 17.2 cm x 4.6 cm).
- LCD Digits: 0.7 in / 19 mm high LCD, 6 digit, 7 segment.
- Keypad Buttons: ON/OFF, ZERO, UNITS, LOCK/RELEASE, BMI/ENTER, PRINT, arrows keys.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 ºF / -10 to +40 ºC.
- Net Weight: 117 lb (53 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 127 lb (58 kg).
- Guide Handles: 2 included.
- Transport Wheels: 2 included.
- UPC Code: 809161302509.