The Detecto 6560 Portable Wheelchair Scale with Handrail (#6560) comes with 2-way ramps, integral wheels, curved handrail columns, weight indicator, and guide handles.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Detecto 6560 Portable Wheelchair Scale with Handrail has a low profile and resting ramps that make it easy for wheelchair-bound patients to roll onto the platform and receive accurate weight readings, as well as BMI calculations. By using the same display and keypad, users can remove the wheelchair's weight after the patient's calculated rate to receive an accurate reading.
The scale is equipped with a handrail to help users and patients balance on the platform, as well as keep the display elevated and easy to read. When not in use, the handrail easily collapses and the ramps fold up into a flat form for easy storage. Wheels on the bottom allow the folded frame to be rolled into place, so no heavy lifting required.
Detecto 6560 Portable Wheelchair Scale with Handrail Features
- Low-Profile scales with a 2-inch high platform.
- Ramps rest on floor for easy access.
- Has a capacity of 1,000 lbs (450 kg).
- Easy for attendants to collapse and transport, when not in use.
- Clinical grade accuracy of 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg).
Detecto 6560 Portable Wheelchair Scale with Handrail Specifications
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs (450 kg).
- Platform Size: 32 in x 36 in x 2.2 in (81 cm x 91 cm x 5.6 cm).
- Keypad: 19 key, color-coded, sealed membrane.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet.
- LCD Display Dimensions: 3.5 in W x 3 in H / 89 mm W x 76 mm H backlit blue LCD.
- Power: Optional model MV1PWR AC adapter or 6 C batteries (not included).
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, max.
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104°F (-10° to 40°C).
- Ramp Size: 36 in (91.4 cm) W x 7.9 in (20.2 cm) L each.
- Display: 5 digit, 7 segment, 7/8 inch (22.23 mm) high LCD weight digits.
- UPC Code: 809161302202.
- Net Weight: 116 lbs (53 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg).