- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- MFR: Detecto Ships from Detecto
- Phone: (800) 641-2008
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Detecto 448 Physician Scale is the only one of the Detecto Eye-Level Weigh Beam Scales series with a mechanical height rod, hand post, and bottom wheels for transport.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
This scale is perfect for weighing and taking height measurement of any patient, especially the elderly and weaker patients that require the support of a hand post while being weighed and need to have height measurements taken. The wheels on the bottom of this scale make it easy to tilt and transport to any location in the office.
A Conversion Weight (#CW-9) may be used with this scale to increase its weighing capacity from 400 to 500 lb.
Detecto 448 Physician Scale Features
- Dual-sided, die-cast weigh beam can be easily read from either side.
- Mechanical height rod.
- Hand post for patient stability.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Electrostatic powder-paint finish for optimum quality.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Imperial weight and height units.
- Made in USA.
Detecto 448 Physician Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 400 lb x 4 oz, 180 kg x 100 g, 400 lb x 4 oz / 175 kg x 100 g.
- Units: Imperial.
- Base: 10.5" (W) x 14.5" (D) (27 cm x 37 cm).
- Scale Height: 59" (150 cm).
- Height Rod: 30 to 78" (76 to 200 cm) in 1/4" (1/2 cm) increments.
- Shipping Weight: 43 lb (19.5 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 58" x 20" x 6" (147.3 cm x 50.8 cm x 15.2 cm).
Detecto 448 Physician Scale Media and Literature
Detecto Instructions for Using a 400 lb to 500 lb Conversion Weight
Detecto Eye-Level Weigh-Beam Physician Scale Instructions
Detecto 448 Physician Scale