Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Defibtech Standard Battery Pack (#DCF-200 / DBP-1400) with 9 V Lithium battery (#DAC-410) is a replacement battery pack for the Lifeline AED and Lifeline Auto AED.
Warranty: 4 Years or Until Expiration.
Defibtech Standard Battery Pack Features
- High capacity for long standby time (five years including daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly self-tests) and reliable delivery of shocks if needed.
- Easy to replace in unit after use or expiration.
- Included 9 V lithium battery powers the Active Status Indicator, saving the main battery pack for emergencies.
- Disposable, recyclable, and non-rechargeable.
Defibtech Standard Battery Pack Specifications
- Battery Type: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2).
- Capacity: 15 V, 1400 mAh (125 defibrillation shocks or eight hours of continuous operating time).