Shop with confidence at MFI
The Defibtech DDU-2000 Series Battery Pack is a replacement for use with the Lifeline VIEW AED, Lifeline PRO AED, or Lifeline ECG AED.
Warranty: 4 Years or Until Expiration.
Defibtech DDU-2000 Series Battery Pack Features:
- High capacity for long standby time (four years including daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly self-tests) and reliable delivery of shocks if needed.
- Easy to replace in unit after use or expiration.
- Disposable, recyclable, and non-rechargeable.
Defibtech DDU-2000 Series Battery Pack Specifications:
- Battery Type: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2).
- Capacity: 12 V, 2800 mAh (125 defibrillation shocks or eight hours of continuous operating time).
Defibtech DDU-2000 Series Battery Pack Configurations:
- #DCF-2003: Standard.
- #DCF-2013: FAA Approved.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.