- Large work surface offers more room for supplies and chart
- Removable drawer inserts conveniently store small items
- Standard software includes Volume Control ventilation, integrated volume and oxygen monitoring, electronic PEEP, and alarm management
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
The Datex-Ohmeda Aespire 7900 Anesthesia Machine includes one container Sodasorb, one new O2 sensor, two flow sensors, new battery, and a power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Note: Customer is responsible for hiring a local service company to check in/certify the anesthesia machine onsite prior to using on a patient. Hoses with connectors are not included and recommended to be purchased from your local service company. We recommended contacting the manufacturer for the local service company in your area. Please refer to the Accessories' section for a list of recommended compatible accessories sold at MFI Medical.
The Aespire 7900 combines the exceptional performance of the 7900 SmartVent with advanced patient monitoring technology into a complete anesthesia delivery solution that is suitable for any ambulatory surgery center. Inspired by clinicians, the Aespire 7900 addresses many ergonomic considerations, including cable management solutions, a large work surface, and optional integrated features such as auxiliary O2, suction control, and multiple monitoring integration kits.
Datex-Ohmeda Aespire 7900 Anesthesia Machine Features
Optimized Work Environment
In a fast paced operating room environment, quick and easy power up is necessary. The enhanced optimized design of the Aespire helps reduce clutter and disconnects with hose and cable management assistance. The lightweight and compact design provides easy maneuverability.
- Quick and easy power up.
- Enhanced hose and cable management helps reduce disconnects and clutter.
- Large work surface offers more room for supplies and chart.
- Large storage drawers.
- Removable drawer inserts conveniently store small items.
Highly Effective Ventilation
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL available with dual flow tubes enhances accuracy in low-flow situations.
- Bellows provide quick visual confirmation of the integrity of breathing system.
- Standard software includes Volume Control ventilation, integrated volume and oxygen monitoring, electronic PEEP, and alarm management.
- Optional capabilities include Pressure Mode, pressure waveform, and tidal volume compensation.
Advanced Breathing System (ABS)
The Aespire 7900 uses GE Healthcare's Advanced Breathing System (ABS), which has been intuitively integrated into the workstation. With its small breathing system volume (2.7 L), the ABS responds to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low-flow anesthesia.
- The removable ABS and multi-absorber canister help eliminate delays during cleaning and when swapping the CO2 absorber.
- The ABS includes a manual bag to ventilator switch.
- The no-tool disassembly helps streamline cleaning and maintenance and it is autoclavable, so sterilization is no longer a complex procedure.
Datex-Ohmeda Aespire 7900 Anesthesia Machine Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Datex-Ohmeda Aespire 7900 Anesthesia Machine:
- #MFI-GEH-TEC-7-SEVO: GE Tec 7 Vaporizer - Sevoflurane.
- #MFI-GEH-TEC-7-ISO: GE Tec 7 Vaporizer - Isoflurane.
- #MFI-GEH-TEC-6: GE Tec 6 Plus Vaporizer.
- GE Cardiocap 5 Patient Monitor: Configurations with CO2 or 5 agent analysis are recommended.
- #55-01-0027: Allied Healthcare Carbolime Carbon Dioxide Absorbent - GE Multi-Style Cartridge.
- #55-01-0017: Allied Healthcare Litholyme Carbon Dioxide Absorbent - GE Multi-Style Cartridge.
- #R112P10: Maxtec MAX-10 Oxygen Cell.
- #MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-10FT: MFI Medical Universal Medical Grade Hospital Power Cord.