- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Designed for the CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION electrosurgery system
- Clears odors with 99.999% efficiency
- Captures smoke plumes at 35 CFM min
- Pictured with hose and cart for demonstration only. Items are not included
- MFR: CooperSurgical | Ships from CooperSurgical
- MPN: LP-30-120
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator (#LP-30-120) is a powerful odor eliminator for the CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION electrosurgery system.
**NOTE: Smoke Evacuator pictured with hose and cart for demonstration only. The LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator does NOT include these accessories.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The smoke evacuator clears odors at an impressive 99.999% efficiency, and included generator also provides reliable power with 3.15 amps. The air flow is highly efficient at capturing smoke plumes at 35 CFM min, and the filter is triple-stage for capturing particulates, odors, and vapors. It's easy to replace the filters and is low-maintenance.
This unit as a whole is designed for use in clinics and practices, with convenient wheeled mobility and cable management when paired with the cart.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator Features
- Highly efficient filter, with 99.999% odor/vapor elimination.
- Air flow is 35 CFM min. with a triple-stage filter.
- Can be mounted onto the cart for a mobility.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.5" (W) x 9" (D) x 22" (H) (21.6 cm x 22.9 cm x 55.9 cm).
- Weight: 24 lb (11 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 31.5 lb (14.3 kg).
- Air Flow: 35 CFM minimum.
- Filter: Pre-Filter, charcoal filter for odor removal and hydrophobic ULPA filter rated at 99.999% efficiency level for 0.014 micron particles*.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Fuses: 15 amps, 250 V, T-Type.