Shop with confidence at MFI
The CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator (#LP-30-120) is a powerful odor eliminator for the CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION electrosurgery system.
**NOTE: Smoke Evacuator pictured with hose and cart for demonstration only. The LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator does NOT include these accessories.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The smoke evacuator clears odors at an impressive 99.999% efficiency, and included generator also provides reliable power with 3.15 amps. The air flow is highly efficient at capturing smoke plumes at 35 CFM min, and the filter is triple-stage for capturing particulates, odors, and vapors. It's easy to replace the filters and is low-maintenance.
This unit as a whole is designed for use in clinics and practices, with convenient wheeled mobility and cable management when paired with the cart.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator Features
- Highly efficient filter, with 99.999% odor/vapor elimination.
- Air flow is 35 CFM min. with a triple-stage filter.
- Can be mounted onto the cart for a mobility.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.5" (W) x 9 in. (D) x 22" (H) (21.6 cm x 22.9 cm x 55.9 cm).
- Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg).
- Air Flow: 35 CFM minimum.
- Filter: Pre-Filter,charcoal filter for odor removal and hydrophobic ULPA filter rated at 99.999% efficiency level for 0.014 micron particles*.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Fuses: 15 amps, 250 V, T-Type.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.