Shop with confidence at MFI
The CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Generator (#LP-20-120) is a precise power source for the CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION electrosurgical unit.
Note: Generator only. Smoke Evacuator is not included.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Generator contains a clear LCD display and setting selection, with a flush faceplate that makes it easy to clean and maintain. Users can customize the wave forms to their needs, by choosing from Cut, Blend, and Coag waves. As an added safety feature, the generator can self-monitor all detectors including a patient return monitor that activates if the grounding pad loosens.
This generator has the option to attach handswitches or footswitches. Hand or footswitch is NOT included with this unit.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Generator Features
- Designed for mobility around a busy clinic or practice.
- Clear LCD display for setting selections, and easy to clean interface.
- Choice wave forms include Cut, Blend, and Coag waves.
- Capable of self-monitoring.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Generator Specifications
- Dimensions: 9.38" (W) x 11.63" (D) x 4.25" (H) (23.8 cm x 29.5 cm x 10.8 cm).
- Weight: 10 lb, 9 oz (5.25 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Maximum Current: 3.15 amps.
- Power Line Leakage: Less than 50 microamps.
- Fuses (5 x 20 mm): Two T 3.15 A, 250 V.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Generator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.