Shop with confidence at MFI
The CooperSurgical F9 Fetal Monitor (#MS9-108022-UL) comes with a complete kit that includes the following accessory items: 2 ultrasound transducers, 1 TOCO transducer, 1 event marker, 2 reusable belts, ultrasound gel, printer paper, power cord, and system user manual.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The CooperSurgical F9 Fetal Monitor combines advanced ultrasound techology with an ergonomic design for busy clinics. It's ready to work with patients, complete with transducers, gel, and printer paper for immediate use. The F9 Fetal Monitor is comprised of a 12" touch screen color monitor, with Signal Overlap Verification that indicates when multiple heart rate signals are detected to overlap. The machine stores recordings and data for up to 24 hours, with the ability to transfer or print for records.
The accompanying transducer is waterproof, 12-crystal, and wide-beam with advanced signal acquisition. As a result, caregivers have access to real time evaluations, complete with event markers and audible alerts, especially for cases when the heart rate veers from the limits set by the user. This unit also has the ability to monitor twins for convenience and efficiency.
CooperSurgical F9 Fetal Monitor Features
- User-friendly 12-inch touch screen.
- Stores recordings for up to 24 hours before transfer is required.
- Can safely monitor sets of twins.
CooperSurgical F9 Fetal Monitor Specifications
- Weight: 13 lb (6 kg).
- Dimensions: 13.7" x 13" x 5" (34.8 cm x 33 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 22 lb (10 kg).
- Operating Voltage: 100 V - 240 V AC.
- Line Frequency: 50 /60 Hz.
- PMax: 110 VA.
- Fuse: T1.6AL 250 V.
- Screen Diagonal: 12.1" (310 mm)
- Display Size: 9.7" x 7.3" (24.6 cm x 18.5 cm).
- Pixel: 800 x 600.
- Pel Pitch: 0.3075 mm × 0.3075 mm.
- Pel Array: RGB vertical stripe.
- Display Mode: Normally White.
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1 (typ.).
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2 (typ.).
- Response Time: TrR = 10ms (typ.) / TrD = 25ms (typ).
- Support Color: 262,144 (RGB 6 bit Driver).
- Input Voltage: 3.3 V.
- Power: 7.8 Watt (typ.).
- Technique: Ultrasound Pulse Doppler with autocorrelation.
- Mode: PW Doppler Mode.
- Pulse Repetition Rate: 2 KHz.
- Pulse Duration: 92 μs.
- Ultrasound Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 10%.
- FHR Measurement Range: 50 bpm ~ 240 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: ± 1 bpm.
- Earth Leakage Current: < 10 uA @ 264 VAC applied to transducer.
- Dielectric Strength: > 4000 Vrms.
- ISATA@ the transducer face: 1.902 mW/cm2.
- Entrance Beam Dimensions: 9.42 cm2.
- Measurement Uncertainties for ISATA: ± 26.6%.
- Measurement Uncertainties for Ultrasonic Power: ± 26.6%.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.