The ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit is the gold standard in consistent energy delivery. The System 5000 allows you to perform a myriad of procedures with just one machine. No other electrosurgical generator allows surgeons to customize the output characteristics as precisely as the System 5000.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
The 5000 offers multiple modes for the full range of electrosurgical capabilities. Unique modes on the System 5000 include the Fluids Mode, which provides an additional boost of energy in procedures taking place in a fluid environment, and the Laparoscopic Mode, which limits open circuit voltages to below 2,700 volts in all modes, reducing the potential risk of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling.
The Dynamic Response Technology used in the System 5000 Electrosurgical Generator is unique to ConMed products. It delivers optimal clinical effects in all operational modes through the continuous synchronization of current and voltage. Additionally, the Advanced Digital Signal Processing architecture enables the system to sample current and voltage at over 450,000 times per second, adjusting the output accordingly to deliver consistent tissue effect.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Custom energy activation cable allows for seamless activation with the da Vinci S and Si surgical robotic systems.
- Automatic Return Monitor includes three advanced specialty modes and nine programmable accessory portals.
- Remote power control with standard electrosurgical pencil.
General Mode: Provides full power performance for open surgical procedures.
Fluids Mode: Provides immediate energy delivery for procedures performed in a fluid medium.
Laparoscopic Mode: Provides optimal safety by limiting output voltages below 2,700 volts through microprocessor-controlled circuitry. This minimizes the potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling, insulation breakdown, and unintended burns.
Pulse Cut Mode: Provides precise energy bursts for critical dissections.
Pulse Coag Mode: Provides pulsing bursts of coagulation energy for better control of hemostasis at the operative site, resulting in visibly less tissue carbonization than standard coagulation at equivalent power settings.
Multiple Bipolar Modes: Micro bipolar for fine and precise coagulation. Macro bipolar for more energy intensive bipolar applications.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
Weight: 21.5 lb (9.75 kg).
Dimensions: 5.5" x 13.5" x 21.5" (9.75 cm x 35 cm x 54.6 cm).
Set-Up and Power Setting Memory: 9 Memory Locations.
Output Control System: Dynamic Response.
Contact Quality Monitoring System (CQM): Improved ARM.
CQM Range/Trip Point: 10 - 150 Ω / 30%.
Cooling System: Convection / Fan.
Power Display Accuracy: 10% or 3 W at rated load.
Technology: Isolated RF Output.
Shipping Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg).
Shipping Dimensions: 27" x 10" x 22" (68.6 cm x 25.4 cm x 5.9 cm).
||Max Peak Voltage
||Crest Factor (Typical)
||1.4 - 1.7
|Blend 1 Cut
||1.5 - 1.9
|Blend 2 Cut
||1.8 - 2.4
|Blend 3 Cut
||2.4 - 2.9
||3.7 - 4.6
||5.6 - 6.6
||1.5 - 1.9
||Audible/Visual Output Meter
||1.6 - 2.0
||Audible/Visual Output Meter
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit Configurations
||100 - 240 V
||100 - 240 V
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit:
#60-5103-001: Splashproof Bipolar Footswitch - 10'.
#60-5103-002: Splashproof Bipolar Footswitch - 15'.
#60-6700-001: Monopolar Footswitch.
#60-8016-ENG: System 5000 Operator's Manual.
#60-8026-001: System 5000 In-Service CD.
#60-8026-DVD: System 5000 In-Service DVD.
#60-8031-001: Dispersive Electrode Adapter - Dual Foil Dispersive Electrodes.
#60-8040-001: System 5000 Mobile Pedestal.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. Please let us know if a delivery appointment is preferred.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. and Canada
- Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote for your order and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.