- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Compatible with a number of electrode brands and models
- MFR: ConMed Ships from ConMed
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Reusable Dispersive Electrode Cable (#T228) is a ten foot cable used to connect single dispersive electrodes and non-contact quality monitoring generators.
This cable is compatible with a number of blanks and electrodes. Please see the lis below for compatible systems and electrodes:
- #MFI-MDT-FORCE-FXC: ValleyLab Force FXc Electrosurgical Generator.
- ConMed ThermoGard Dispersive Electrode.
- ConMed Surefit Dual Dispersive Electrode.
- ConMed Macrolyte Dispersive Electrode.
ConMed Reusable Dispersive Electrode ...