Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed Precisor EXL Oval Cup 160 Forceps are coated disposable biopsy forceps with an oval cup jaw configuration. The forceps feature Precisor EXL's CAM design technology that is designed to cut tissue, not tear, has a large jaw sample capacity with optimal cutting force as jaws close, and helps maintain channel integrity. The jaws have a wide jaw span and a short cup length for enhanced push-ability. The three ring handle design of the cold and hot forceps handles provide optimal control and tactile feel. The forceps are sterile, and come with 2 optional jaw configurations to choose from: oval cup without needle or oval cup with needle.
ConMed Precisor EXL Oval Cup 160 Forceps Features
- Precisor EXL coated disposable biopsy forceps.
- Jaw configuration: choice between oval cup without needle or oval cup with needle.
- Superior CAM design technology.
- Designed to cut tissue; not tear larger jaw sample capacity.
- Greatest cutting force as jaws close.
- Helps maintain channel integrity.
- Precisor jaws have a greater capacity, and more defined edge.
- Precisor jaws have a shorter cup length for enhanced push-ability.
- Precisor jaws have a wide jaw span.
- Precisor cold and hot forceps handles provide greater control and tactile feel.
- Featuring channel-guard low friction sheath.
- Sterile, coated.
- Shaft color: yellow.
- Comes with 10 units per box.
ConMed Precisor EXL Oval Cup 160 Forceps Configurations
- #000383: Precisor EXL Oval Cup 160 Forceps.
- #000384: Precisor EXL Oval Cup 160 Forceps with Needle.
ConMed Precisor EXL Oval Cup 160 Forceps Specifications
- Jaw Outer Diameter: 2.3 mm.
- Shaft Length: 160 cm.
ConMed Precisor EXL Oval Cup 160 Forceps Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.