Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed Precisor Alligator Cup 160 Forceps are disposable biopsy forceps with an alligator cup jaw configuration. It features Precisor EXL's CAM design technology that is designed to cut tissue, not tear, has a large jaw sample capacity with optimal cutting force as jaws close, and helps maintain channel integrity. The jaws have a wide jaw span and a short cup length for enhanced pushability. The three ring handle design of the cold and hot forceps handles provide optimal control and tactile feel. The forceps are sterile and come with 2 optional jaw configuration to choose from: alligator cup without needle or alligator cup with needle.
ConMed Precisor Alligator Cup 160 Forceps Features
- Precisor uncoated disposable biopsy forceps.
- Precisor jaws have a greater capacity, and more defined edge.
- Precisor jaws have a shorter cup length for enhanced pushability.
- Precisor jaws have a wide jaw span.
- Precisor cold and hot forceps handles provide greater control and tactile feel.
- Latex free.
- Sterile, uncoated.
- Comes 10 units per box.
ConMed Precisor Alligator Cup 160 Forceps Configurations
- #000840: Precisor Alligator Cup 160 Forceps.
- #000841: Precisor Alligator Cup 160 Forceps with Needle.
ConMed Precisor Alligator Cup 160 Forceps Specifications
- Jaw Outer Diameter: 2.3 mm.
- Shaft Length: 160 cm.
ConMed Precisor Alligator Cup 160 Forceps Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.