- Compatible with the the ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115) and other handheld instruments
- Disposable sheath, allows for faster changeovers to the next patient
- Protects the body of the pencil as well as a portion of the cable from external contamination
- Size: 36" (91.44 cm) long
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantity
The ConMed Hyfrecator Pencil Sheath - Sterile is made of disposable, clear plastic. It protects the body of the pencil as well as a portion of the cable from external contamination while performing electrosurgical procedures with the Hyfrecator 2000 (#7-900-115).
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The sheath protection helps to extend the life of your pencil. The extra length allows for placing the instrument in the sterile field. It is designed to fit perfectly over both Hyfrecator and other handheld instruments.
The disposable sheath allows for faster changeovers to the next patient.
Size: 36" (91.44 cm) long.
ConMed Hyfrecator Pencil Sheath - Sterile Package Quantity
- #7-796-19BX: Box (25 Sheaths).
- #7-796-19CS: Case (4 Boxes - 100 Sheaths total).