Condition: Factory New
Warranty: Not Available
Ships from ConMed
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Goldline Foot Control Electrosurgical Pencil is used to remove tissue and control bleeding. It is compatible with most ConMed Electrosurgical Generators, including the System 5000 Electrosurgical Generator.
ConMed Goldline Foot Control Electrosurgical Pencil Features
- Hex hub fittings accommodate industry standard 3/32" electrodes and eliminate unintended rotation during use.
- Fully sealed activation buttons ensure no fluid ingress.
- Slip-proof handling provides surgeons with utmost control and minimizes unintended activation.
- Slim, tapered ergonomic design.
- Switch and buttons designed for smooth activation.
- Soft blister packaging is puncture and tear resistant, which creates less waste.
ConMed Goldline Foot Control Electrosurgical Pencil Specifications
- Shipping Dimensions: 20" x 10" x 6" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 9.2 lb (4.2 kg).
- Quantity: 40 / Case.
ConMed Goldline Foot Control Electrosurgical Pencil Configurations
|Product Number||Cable Length||Blade Style|
|#138650A||10' (3 m)||UltraClean Blade|
|#138652A||10' (3 m)||Needle Electrode|
|#138659A||10' (3 m)||Blade Electrode|
ConMed Goldline Foot Control Electros...