Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed FSR-Series Fully Shielded 5-Lead ECG Safety Cable System provides excellent monitoring results with complete shielding from end to end.
Note: Contact us for alternative cable configurations.
ConMed FSR-Series Fully Shielded 5-Lead ECG Safety Cable System Features
- Designed to be used in situations and on equipment where a high quality signal is required.
- Provides the ability to standardize to one cable system throughout the facility.
- Shielded cables and leadwires protect against electrical interference.
- Cables are available in 3 and 5 lead versions.
- Leadwire options include a variety of length and snap or grabber connections.
ConMed FSR-Series Fully Shielded 5-Lead ECG Safety Cable System Configurations
|5 Lead Product Number||Manufacturer Compatibility|
|#FSR1534||Datex-Ohmeda AS/3, AS/5|
|#FSR1539||GE/Critikon Dinamap Series|
|#FSR565||Invivo/MDE Escort Series|
|#FSR565||Physio Control Lifepak 6-10|
|#FSR1590||Philips/HP with 12 Pin Connectors|
|#FSR1539||Spacelabs PC Series|
|#FSR1539||Welch Allyn/Protocol Systems|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.