Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed Disposable Monopolar Cord (50/Case) is a single use, sterile cord designed for use with a variety of laparoscopic and electrosurgical instruments.
ConMed Disposable Monopolar Cord Specifications
- #60-5168-001: 0.94" (2.4 mm).
- #60-5168-005: 0.16" (4 mm).
- Length: 10' (3 m).
- #60-5168-001: Fits laparoscopy electrodes series 60-5158-XXX through 60-5165-XXX.
- #60-5168-005: Fits most standard 4 mm monopolar connector posts and all ConMed disposable scissors, graspers, dissectors, DetachaTip, Sensatec, and 4 mm post laparoscopic electrodes.
- Quantity: 50 / Case.
- Shipping Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 15" (22.9 cm x 17.8 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.