Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed D-Series Individually Shielded 10-Lead ECG Safety Cable System is designed to be used in situations and on equipment where the highest quality, noise free signal is required.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Contact us for alternative cable configurations.
ConMed D-Series Individually Shielded 10-Lead ECG Safety Cable System Features
- Provides excellent monitoring results with individual shielding from end to end.
- Provides hospitals with a superior solution to ECG cable and leadwire needs.
- Provides the ability to standardize to one cable system throughout the facility.
- Individually shielded cables and leadwires protect against motion artifact and electrical interference.
- Cables are available in 3, 5, and 10 lead options.
- Leadwire options include a variety of styles, lengths, and connections.
- Exclusive lead-lock mechanism provides positive locking for each individual lead.
ConMed D-Series Individually Shielded 10-Lead ECG Safety Cable System Compatibility
- #D8035: GE/Marquette CASE Series.
- #D8052: Philips/HP 100/200 Pagewriter.
- #D8014: Quinton Stress with 19 Pin Connector.
- #D8013: Quinton Stress with 28 Pin Connector.
- #D8047: Siemens Cathcor.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.