Condition: Factory New
Warranty: Not Available
Ships from ConMed
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Bulb Tip Yankauer Instrument with 10' Tubing has a large lumen which provides rapid aspiration and resists clogging. It removes fluid and debris from the surgical site.
Developed in 1907 by Dr. Charles Yankauer, the Yankauer Single Use Suction Instruments have become the most common suction instruments in the world. The Yankauer comes with different tips used in different surgical procedures.
ConMed Bulb Tip Yankauer Instrument with 10' Tubing Features
- 10' (3 m) tubing comes pre-attached.
- Shatter-resistant construction enables use for retraction.
- Transparent body enables clear visualization of fluids.
- Single-use sterile instrument prevents cross-contamination.
- Provides side eyes to reduce the chance for tissue grab.
- Bulb Tip is specifically used to aspirate or evacuate fluid and debris during open surgery.
- Material: Plastic.
ConMed Bulb Tip Yankauer Instrument with 10' Tubing Specifications
- Quantity: 20 per Case.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 11" x 7" (30.5 cm x 27.9 cm x 17.8 cm).
ConMed Bulb Tip Yankauer Instrument with 10' Tubing Configurations
- #0034950: Standard (No Control Vent).
- #0034960: With Control Vent.
ConMed Bulb Tip Yankauer Instrument w...