Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed Open Tip Yankauer Instrument is available with or without Control Vent. The ConMed Open Tip Yankauer Instrument provides rapid aspiration and resist clogging. It removes fluid and debris from the surgical site. Developed in 1907 by Dr. Charles Yankauer, the Yankauer Single Use Suction Instruments have become the most common suction instruments in the world. The Yankauer comes with different tips used in different surgical procedures.
ConMed Open Tip Yankauer Instrument Features
- Shatter-resistant construction enables use for retraction.
- Transparent body enables clear visualization of fluids.
- Single-use sterile instrument prevents cross-contamination.
- Provides side eyes to reduce the chance for tissue grab.
- Open Tip permits access to tight spaces.
ConMed Open Tip Yankauer Instrument Specifications
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 lb (1.8 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 11" x 7" (30.5 cm x 27.9 cm x 17.8 cm).
- Quantity: 50 / Case.
ConMed Open Tip Yankauer Instrument ConfigurationsProduct Number:
- Instrument: #0034970.
- Instrument with Control Vent: #0034980.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.