Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed American Dilator Set (#000250) includes:
- (15x) Tapered over-the-wire dilators:
- #000270: 15 F.
- #000288: 18 F.
- #000271: 21 F.
- #000289: 24 F.
- #000272: 27 F.
- #000273: 30 F.
- #000274: 33 F.
- #000275: 36 F.
- #000290: 39 F.
- #000277: 42 F.
- #000278: 45 F.
- #000279: 48 F.
- #000280: 51 F.
- #000281: 54 F.
- #000291: 60 F.
- #DIS150: CleanGuide Disposable Marked Spring Tip Guidewire.
- #000337: (2x) Cleaning Adaptors (single use).
- #000336: American Dilator Cleaning Brush (single use).
- #000249: American Dilator Carrying Case.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The American Dilator Set is part of the over-the-wire system of radiopaque dilators which provides a full range of diameter sizes for the dilation of esophageal strictures while the CleanGuide guidewire is designed to improve infection prevention by eliminating potential cross contamination that could occur with reusable guidewires.
Note: The system is also available with a reusable marked spring tip guidewire.
The Dilator Set is indicated for dilation of, but not limited to, peptic esophageal strictures, caustic strictures, upper esophageal web, lower esophageal rings, and palliation of esophageal carcinoma.
ConMed American Dilator Set Features
Effective Dilation: The reusable polyvinyl dilators of the American Dilation System have features designed to provide dilation that is both clinically and cost effective.
- Graduated sizes.
- Short 4 cm distal tip.
- Radiopaque dilators.
- Calibrated American and European measurement markings.
- 80 cm overall length.
- Infection Prevention.
- Facility Safety: CleanGuide is a single-use product that eliminates the need to reprocess the wire. Eliminating reprocessing limits exposure of hazardous material to staff during cleaning and the potential for harm due to the reprocessed wire springing open during cleaning.
- Over time, the overuse of reusable guidewires can eventually cause the tip to be bent, fatigued, discolored, loose, or cracked which may cause harm. The single-use design of CleanGuide guidewires helps mitigate this issue.
- CleanGuide is packaged sterile to offer an additional level of protection against potential cross contamination.