- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Intended to remove smoke, aerosols, and noxious odors produced during electrosurgical procedures
- Four different modes of operation
- 11% (7 dBA) quieter than the previous model
- MFR: ConMed | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: Does not apply
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuation System is intended to remove smoke, aerosols, and noxious odors produced during electrosurgical procedures.
Note: Pencil, tubing, blue filter, and cart pictured are sold separately.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The replacement AER DEFENSE FilterOne ULPA Filter (#60-8084-001) is sold separately.
ConMed AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuation System Features
- Four different modes of operation, making it the most versatile smoke evacuator on the market.
- 11% (7 dBA) quieter than our previous model.
- The ULPA-grade filter has 99.9995% efficiency at 0.1 micron particle size.
- Filter life of up to 35 hours.
- The AER DEFENSE coupled with the ConMed GoldVac Smoke Evacuation Pencil provides an exceptional combination to protect your staff and patients from the hazards of surgical smoke in the OR.
ConMed AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuation System Specifications
- Shipping Weight: 23 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 18".