Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuation System is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Note: Pencil, tubing, blue filter, and cart pictured are sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuator is ConMed's Surgical Smoke Evacuation System intended to remove smoke, aerosols, and noxious odors produced during electrosurgical procedures.
The replacement AER DEFENSE FilterOne ULPA Filter (#60-8084-001) is sold separately.
ConMed AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuation System Features
- Four different modes of operation, making it the most versatile smoke evacuator on the market.
- 11% (7 dBA) quieter than our previous model.
- The ULPA-grade filter has 99.9995% efficiency at 0.1 micron particle size.
- Filter life of up to 35 hours.
- The AER DEFENSE coupled with the ConMed GoldVac Smoke Evacuation Pencil provides an exceptional combination to protect your staff and patients from the hazards of surgical smoke in the OR.
ConMed AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuation System Specifications
- Shipping Weight: 23 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 18".
ConMed AER DEFENSE Smoke Evacuation System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.