Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Adult Five Lead ECG Stripper (#38-402-1 / 100 per Case) incorporates foam electrodes with wet gel for ideal adhesion and signal quality.
Note: Must be used with a Molex style ConMed cable.
ConMed Adult Five Lead ECG Stripper Features
- Closed cell foam electrodes keeps fluids from penetrating.
- Wet gel formula provides quick ECG signal retention.
- Pull tab makes it easy to apply and remove electrode.
- One piece, pre-attached leadwire system to minimize the patient set-up time, leadwire tangling, and eliminate cross contamination.
- "Strippable" leadwire construction so each leadwire can be "stripped" to desired length.